The Beginning

I Hate That I love You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The Beginning of Us............ 


 

 

If people around them like you, then there are possibilities they will start to like you back. 

 

They said you have to befriend their best friends before asking them out. 

 

They said get on their family's good side before asking them out. 

 

But did they say how to ask them out, when they hate your guts with their living cells and only see you as their enemy? No. 

 

This is where I, Son Seung-wan, Wendy, the smart, charming, and your sweetheart...is SHOOKETH FOR LIFE! 

 

I don't like to brag, but I'm oh so charming and likable (not my words), so smart and talented (again, not my words) such a sweetheart but a heartbreaker (definitely not my words). I have all the qualities required for a perfect girlfriend. Bet I will make a perfect wife….still, I'm single. Even though I have lines of guys and girls, they are not the ones I want. 

 

The girl of my dreams is beautiful like Aphrodite, smart, can beat the detective, strong yet can't lift her groceries bag and scared of… puppies (but who cares, not me), and is shy and cute (she is super adorable, I swear), very kind and friendly (unfortunately not to me) and who hates me with her dear life, can't tolerate my and paybacks with double interest which makes her more dangerous and exciting. 

 

You must be thinking how these two goddesses end up being the enemies rather than wives.. Me too, I'd love to know the real reason but what I know from my past worst experience it all started with a lovely first day of our school......




 

~~~~~~~~Flashback 9 months ago~~~~~~~~

 

(It takes 9 month for a baby to develop. 9 months for her to hate me and 9 months for me to fall in love, literally and figuratively) 




 

Okay, I lied lil bit about myself and the day being perfect ..... 



 

"OMG OMG OMG I'M LATE, it's the day one and I'm suPER LATE" I rush to do my morning routine like flash 

 

"Seungwan, I woke you up like 10 times already and you are still late. Were you lying when you said you are stretching?" My mother asked me when she saw my half button shirt, with tie in my mouth, blazer over my head and me jumping around trying to put my socks on. 

My mother shakes her head at my disheveled self. 


 

"I wonder if you really are my daughter or got exchanged in the hospital? I swear I told your dad to keep eye on the child, I was skeptical about the nurse, but the biggest scammer was your dad,   *somewhere in the house you can hear a man choking* scammed me to marry him. Ca-" My mom went through the lines of her daily morning routine and I have no time to stay back and listen to her improvised version. 


 

"Can I believe that you could have married an actor instead of my dad but love is blah blah.. Yes mom give me my breakfast, I'm running late" I said trying best to look as decent as possible. 


 

"Don't show me attitude, it's your fault you are running late. And plz take a look at your hair, if our neighbors saw you they might think you are the one stinking in our neighborhood instead of the piled up trash can." My mom said giving me breakfast, I had a very disgusting mental smell that led me to gag. My mother left me at the table not before giving me a look that clearly said  'I can't believe YOU are MY DAUGHTER'


 

I tried to finish my breakfast asap. I still have 8 minutes, meanwhile my school is a 20 minutes drive. I'm a supergirl bab- *chokes on the bread*

I try to drink juice while coughing to lead the  juice to spill on my pants. 


 

"Be like this and no will marry you" My mom yelled out of nowhere resulting in me jumping out of the chair dropping my omelette. Great.. No breakfast for me. 


 

Can this morning be any worse?!... Yes, worst! When I have a flat tire and 5 minutes left before school starts. I started praying to some heaven's god and angels and Satan and devils from hell just in case.. You know. 


 

And there I saw an angel coming towards me, she was glowing, the way she was moving but wait, don't the angels have wings, they fly, not ride a bike. The angel, I mean the girl was wearing a white helmet ,our passable uniform ,riding a pink bicycle (how I wished it was a Dodge Tomahawk V10 superbike) with a distressed sweaty face but still looking like an actress straight out of a Hollywood movie. 

The angel gave me a smile, OMG SHE GAVE ME A SMILE. MOM I FOUND YOUR DAUGHTER-IN-LAW and she stopped her bike in front of me...

 

AN:  ( ) This will be a mental conversation. Literally and figuratively. 


 

('She is more beautiful up close'

'Yes'

'Her smile is the most beautiful smile, I've ever seen'

'Girl that's gay'

'It's not'

'We are gay'

'We are not'

'Huh gaaayyyyyyyyyyyy'

'Wh-')

 

"Hello,excuse me, you there? Are you listening? Hello?" The angle is giving me a worried look, waving her hands at my face 


 

('Her voice is the most beautiful voice I've ever heard'

'Girl get a grip'

'I can die now'

'She already think you are broke'

'Shut up'

'It's not the time for your gay simping'

'I said I'm not gay'

'Why the you lying, OMG stop fu-')


 

Suddenly the earth is shaking, sorry it's just me. The angle is touching my shoulder, she is shaking me. 


 

('OMG I'VE NEVER BEEN TOUCHED LIKE THIS''

'That sounded dirty'

'SHE CAN SHAKE ME ALL DAY, ALL MY LIFE'

'Dude your gay is showing way too much'

'I said I'm NOT GA-')


 

"OMG WHY AREN'T YOU BREATHING? HELP HELP"  I felt like waking up from daze when the 8 octave shrill voice pierced my eardrums 

 

I clamped my hand over the Angel's mouth to prevent her from making the whole neighborhood deaf. 

 

"What-what happened? Help who? Are you okay?" I asked in panic (gay panic) ( off) 

 

The angel pushed my hand replying  "I really thought you died standing. By the uniform I know we go to the same school. Do you know the direction to the school?" When the angel said in a hurry, my brain gave me the signal that we are not late but almost missed the first class. 

 

"YES, What's the time?" 

 

"No time, the first lecture started 14 mins ago"

 

"What? OMG I HAD MATHEMATICS ADVANCE"

 

"I thought advance students are fast"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"You are slow, I thought you broke"

 

"I had reasons, okay" (gay reasons) (stfu) 

 

"I can see"

 

"Excuse me"

 

"Maths student are always weird and mind me you are the advance one"

 

"You must be the art student then"

 

"History and literature advance"

 

"Wow. Then you must know about Aphrodite?"

 

"Yes. What about her?" The girl gave me a quizzical look 

 

"You kinda resemble her" Wendy had wide eyes cuz she didn't expect to blurt out (stupid mouth)  (stupid gay mouth) (WTF go away) 

 

"Ahh...umm.. Thank you, I guess." The said angel can't hide her blush as she tires to look somewhere else when her eyes made contact with a frantic lady coming her way 

 

"WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?! YOU REALLY CAN'T BE MY DAUGHTER. NEVER IN MY LIFE I WAS LATE FOR MY CLASS,  I JUST WANTED TO BE LATE ON THE WEDDING DAY, I COULD HAVE MARRIED AN AC-" I seriously can't let the angel hear the end of her rambling. 


 

"Oh, Mom you see I have a flat tire and my friend here came to give me a ride" (ride huh 👀) "to school and back" (at your face 👅)

 

"I did?" the angle was weirded out 

 

"Such a pretty girl like you ended up being friends with my daughter. I pity you" My mom gave her fake condolences 


 

('What kind of mother embarrass their daughter in front of their future daughter-in-law'

'So much for not being gay'

'Go yourself'

'Rude, you really do yourself, how about some change?'

'THE I HAVE THE TIEST CONSCIENCE EVER'

'Rude. I'm siding with your mom. Poor angel'

'WT-')


 

"Are you listening? I said SEUNGWAN GET OUT OF MY TERRITORY BEFORE I CALL YOUR PROFESSOR TO PICK YOU BOTH UP" My mom yelled, that made my angel flinch. 

 

(*cough* 'My Angel' *cough*

' Off!')


 

"Come Angel, we are already so late" I held her wrist and went to her bike 

 

"DON'T BUNK CLASSES THINKING YOU ARE LATE. I HAD NEVER BUNKED ANY OF M-" I don't wait for my mom to complete her 'Perfect Student' story. I look at the angel to give me the signal to take the seat at the back. 

 

She sighs and asks me to sit. I took a seat but was confused about where to hold it, so I just held her bag.


 

"Irene"

 

"What?"

 

"My name is Irene, not angel"


 

('OMG! HER NAME IS THE BEST NAME I'VE EVER HEARD'

'I pity her'

'go away'

'I'll gay-go. I'll go')


 

"Stupid" Wendy mutters under her breath 

 

"Sorry?"  Irene asked turning her head a little 

 

"Suits you. The name suits you"

 

"Thank you"

 

"Your welcome, Angel. Myself Wendy"

 

"Irene"

 

"Want me to call you Aphrodite?"

 

"You were serious?" she asked blushing 

 

"Umm yeah. I mean, yes. Could have fooled me as a goddess." Wendy said, appreciating Irene's long luscious thick black hair. (gayyyyyy) (uh!) 


 

"Th-hank you" Irene stutters shyly. Wendy could see her ears and neck turning red.

Wendy hums, knowing the effect of her words. 

 

"Glad you thought of me as an Aphrodite, I really thought you might have mistaken me for Hercules" Irene said with edge in her voice 

 

"Why do you say that?" Wendy ask in confusion 

 

"No, you must have thought I was so strong to give your heavy a ride"  


 

('Am I really th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter