Dream #1

A Fateful Night

Seungmin and I were childhood friends, and we knew each other from when I can remember.

As we got older, he went into training, to be an idol, and I was studying normally.

When Seungmin started training, I met the rest of Stray Kids who were training with him.

They were all very friendly and amazing T^T I love them now. However I, in the dream, was really awks and shy, and didn’t have any other friends except Seungmin. So I found it hard to meet so many people at once. (WHEN YOU’RE AN INTROVERT HUR) 

After practice one day, I walked into the practice room, and no one was in there. 

I looked around the room and saw one of the members on the floor lying on his back.

When he noticed I walked in, I was too awks so I turned around to avoid looking at him.

He sat up and said “you’re Seungmin’s friend right?”

I was like “uh yeah… Hello…”

He walked up to me, and his smile was so freaking gorgeous I can’t. 

I awkwardly asked where Seungmin was, and he laughed.

I was like “w-why are you laughing?”

He said “you don’t have to be so nervous! You are very shy, aren’t you?”

I blushed at his comments and was like “I’m not that shy…”

He responded and said “don’t worry, you don’t have to be shy, we are all really care free!” And then he smiled and it was just so beautiful and warm. (I'M CRYING AT HIS BEAUTY)



Seungmin came in and said hello to me, and Jisung jumped in and was like “she wants to join us for dinner!”

And I was like “what?!?”

Seungmin was kinda shocked by this because normally I wouldn’t eat with anyone I didn’t know too well. (HE WAS ALL LIKE--)



Jisung looked at me and was like “you’re coming right?” And it was so hard to resist such a warm and kind hearted man that I agreed to it, almost whispering under my breath a yes.

 

After dinner, they headed back to the studio. Seungmin said to me, “Jisung will walk you home.”

I was like “huh?”

But before I knew it, Seungmin pushed all the other members away and left.

Jisung looked at me and said “let’s go then.”

As we walked home, we talked the entire time. And usually for me, I never spoke much, but for some reason Jisung was so easy to talk to. We spoke about his dreams, and he was so inspiring, when I looked at him I felt so envious about his ambitions and passion. Time went by so fast and we had already arrived at my place. 

Jisung pulled out his phone and he grabbed my hand which had my phone in it. And saved his details in it himself (AGGRESSIVE).

He said to message or call anytime if I wanted to hang out, and handed the phone back to me.

He smiled and we said our goodbyes.

As we turned our backs to each other, he said “oh yeah, one more thing.”

I looked at him, and he said “you should get rid of that fringe, your eyes are beautiful, like gems, and it’s a shame to hide them.” 

My eye’s were a strange mix of pink and green colours, and I was always bullied for having such strange coloured eyes, so I grew a fringe to make it hard for people to see my eyes. No one had complimented my eyes before. I hated them honestly.

He smiled and said goodnight, and walked away.

 

After I had a shower and got ready for bed, I got a message from Seungmin.

He said “I hope you enjoyed your walk with Jisung, you have never been so talkative ever.”

I blushed at his observation. Was I really that talkative today? In front of people I wasn’t close to? I was shook at myself.

Then another message popped up from Jisung, and that’s when we began to talk even more, and we got really really close. 

 

 

The next part is where we fast forward into the present. A lot has changed since then. I was still friends with Seungmin, Jisung and I spoke more than anyone on the planet. Stray Kids had made their debut, I attended their debut concert. I got a job in marketing and business at one of the biggest business places and worked with many different people. And also had a boyfriend O_O

My boyfriend, we will call him toxic man LMAO, GREAT NAME I KNOW. We had met when I went to study, and I was interning at his company, which is this big company. He was one of the high executives here and he had gotten me this job essentially.

I updated Jisung and Seungmin about everything.

One day, I was running around like a headless chook, I had so much to do and so much work, and toxic man had given me piles of paperwork to do.

I placed everything on my desk when someone called my name.

I turned around.

It was Jisung. It had been ages since I’d last seen him, since I was so busy with work and they were touring. We talked a lot and video called all the time though, so it was okay.

When I saw Jisung, all my stress flew out of my body, and I immediately ran up to him and hugged him. (AND IT WAS BLOND JISUNG HELP ME NOW.)

 

 

He held me tight and snuggled his face into my hair.

He said “I missed you so much, I had to come see you.”

His warmth was indescribable, I’m not okay.

We broke from the hug and he asked me if I was busy today. I said “I have a lot of work to do at the moment,” and pointed at the huge pile of papers on my desk.

He said “can’t you split that up?”

I said “well… I was told to do them…”

Toxic man came behind and called my name.

He asked “what are you doing?”

I said “I was just catching up--”

He cut me off immediately and said “you don’t have time to catch up, especially with this outsider who doesn’t even work here.”

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards my desk. He looked at Jisung and said “leave.”

Jisung had this really glary look on his face as he didn’t like this guy already.

I sat at my desk and began my paperwork.

I finished and worked overtime, everyone was gone already, so it was just me left.

I stretched my arms and legs. My phone went off at the same time.

It was Jisung. 

I picked up and he said “I’m outside, let's go out.”

I was so excited and ran out to see him.

When I saw him he again pulled me into a tight hug and held me there. I was like “are you okay?”

He realized what happened and pulled away quickly. “Let’s go somewhere, he stuttered.”

We went to this small restaurant and ordered dinner.

He said “who the hell was that jerk? You really dating someone like him?”

I said “he’s not usually like that, he’s very nice I swear. And I am grateful to him for helping me get this job.”

Jisung looked very obviously annoyed and said “he doesn’t deserve you. And he’s just dumping all his work on you.”

I said “it’s okay… That’s a job. I’m sure being an idol is harder than what I’m dealing with right now.”

Jisung said “anyway, I came here to ask you to come to our fanmeet. This is a really big one because it’s our first full album, I’d really like you to come.” (I dunno if what stray kids released first was a full studio album but let’s just say it wasn’t lmao)

I said “of course I will be there!”

He changed topics and said “you have a fringe again. When I saw you last time you got rid of it. I told you, you looked better without it. How can I see your face properly when you’re covering half of it.”

I touched my fringe and said “oh, toxic man said I looked nice with a fringe, so I got it back again.”

Jisung sat back in his chair annoyed, he whispered to himself. “It’s cause he doesn’t appreciate your gorgeous eye’s…” 

I pointed to him and said “you all have fringes!” 

He tched me, and kept eating.

 

When I went to toxic man to ask if I could go, he yelled at me and said “to see those bastards? Of course not. Is this the jerk who was in our building yesterday? I will not have you see them. You have work to do anyway.”

My heart sank and I told Seungmin the news.

Seungmin was like “are you serious? Why not?”

I said “I don’t know… But what can I say…”

I didn’t know how to bring it to Jisung, so I just didn’t bother saying anything to him.

 

 

The next day I was in the middle of a conversation with toxic man. He was getting really annoyed these days and giving me a hard time, he was just letting his anger out on me. 

“Hey.”

All of stray kids were by my office door.

I was like what are they all doing here?!?!

I ran up to them and asked “why are you here?!” I looked at Seungmin, then Jisung, and Jisung looked REALLY pissed off.

Jisung pushed me aside and marched to toxic man.

He said “I don’t know what your problem is, but if she wants to come to our concert she will. And you are welcome to come to.” He handed toxic man tickets.

Jisung just glared at me, he looked really pissed. Maybe cause I didn’t tell him. (OKAY NOT THE BEST TIME FOR THIS BUT AT THIS POINT JISUNG HAD BLUE HAIR, THE MOST ICONIC HAIRSTYLE)

 


That afternoon toxic man stormed into my room, and grabbed my phone and smashed it in front of me.

I gasped.

He gave me a new one.

“This phone will track who you talk to, where you are, everything. You aren’t allowed to contact any of those guys again. If you do then you’ll be fired, and I will make your life miserable, by hurting those Stray Kids boys. If you don’t I will promote you to a much higher position, and I will act like they never existed in my life. He slammed the table, which made me shake. You will stay in one of my apartments from now on so none of them can visit you. How dare they barge in here, insult me and look down on me.”

I was on the verge of tears.

He said “isn’t this your dream? I can help you achieve just so long as you listen to what I say.”

He gave me the new phone and left.

 

A few weeks had passed, I had kept my end of the bargain and didn’t add any of the Stray Kids members on my phone. I hadn’t attended their concert either. I was too scared to be honest. This man terrified me. I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t care about my job at this point, but because I didn’t want Stray Kids to be hurt. He was a powerful man.

One day after work, I was taking a walk along the river where Seungmin and I used to walk lots.

As I was thinking about Jisung, someone touched my shoulder. When I turned around, it was Seungmin.

He asked “are you alright?”

I broke down in tears and hugged him.

He comforted me and said “it’s okay.”

Seungmin and I sat by the river.

He asked what happened to me?

I told him everything.

He said “why don’t you leave? I don’t understand.”

I said I was too scared, “because he threatened to hurt you guys.”

He asked if he hurt me, I said no, but he looked like he was close to doing so.

Seungmin said “just leave. Don’t worry about us. No matter how large his army is, ours is just as big. We want you to be safe. Do you know how worried sick we were when you didn’t reply to anything, when you weren’t home?! Do you know how much Jisung panicked, and couldn’t sleep?”

I said “Jisung… I miss him so much.”

Seungmin said “remember that day, I asked Jisung to take you home? The reason why I did that was because I could tell how much Jisung and you had this chemistry that I hadn’t seen anywhere else. Do you know because of that day, you became more confident, you can talk to anyone now without being in fear? You branched out and were able to make friends. It was all because of Jisung.”

I sat in silence and remembered everything that Jisung had helped me with, how much he was there for me, the care and love he gave me. The one person, who made me love the one thing I hated about myself, my eye colour.

“Jisung is waiting for you, the past few weeks since you have been gone, in front of your old place.” Seungmin said.

I was like “what?”

Seungmin said “he’s always gone to look for you, he’s so worried.”

My heart wanted to break when I heard Jisung was in such pain.

I stood up and said “here’s my new number Seungmin, give it to the Stray Kids members too.”

 

I went to my old place and saw Jisung sitting on my steps. HE HAD BLUE HAIR AT THIS POINT, THAT’S MY FAVE JISUNG HAIR COLOUR.

I walked up to him and squatted to his level.

His eyes looked dead, he looked tired. The first smile I saw from Jisung was so warm and bright, but now the Jisung looked like a zombie.

“Jisung I--” I began.

He cut me off immediately and hugged me tightly.

He yelled, “do you know how freaking worried I was?! You weren’t there at the concert, you didn’t tell me anything, you disappeared from everywhere and I couldn’t find you, even when I went to your building they wouldn’t let me in or see you!”

I held Jisung’s hand, “I’m so sorry Jisung… I was so scared.” And I told him everything that had happened. I said “I wanted to protect you from anything, so I avoided you…”

Jisung said “it’s my job to protect you! You are the love of my life and I will do whatever it takes to make you happy!”

I was like “woah woah woah what?!” (SHOOK)

Jisung stopped in his tracks and realized what he had said.

I held his cheek and lifted his head upwards.

He avoided eye contact and said “do you know how much it hurt me when you said you found someone you liked? On top of that you started dating?”

I was like “huh?”

Jisung then looked at me and said “I’ve loved you for all these years, and I still love you. I want the best for you and no matter what happens I will be by your side forever and always.”

Seriously, my heart was melting at this point.

From the moment we met, Jisung and I got along so well. All these years I never realized how much I loved him as well. Until I had to not see him anymore. I was in agony, the thought of not having Jisung in my life was painful.

“From now on, come live in our building. We will keep you safe, and you can work for our company in the business and marketing department. I didn’t offer it to you because you said you loved your current job so much… But please, come. No matter what happens I will protect you, and you don’t have to worry about me, I have my members, my company, we will all be safe.” He pleaded.

Before I could answer, toxic boy was here.

He said “what are you doing here?”

I gripped Jisung’s hand in fear. And Jisung could feel the shaking in my grip.

Jisung stood up and immediately his eyes turned into a death stare.

He said “you stay away from her, or I will make your life hard.”

Toxic boy smirked and said “you don’t know what I’m capable of. Now give her back.”

Jisung said “no, you’ll never have her. She’s too good for you.”

Toxic boy said “I will end your Stray Kids career, I will end you as well.”

He lunged onto Jisung and pinned him to the ground.

Jisung pushed him off and punched him back.

Toxic man was like “I can sue you for that! I have so many lawyers and you physically attacked me! I work with so many journalists, wait for all the articles to come out about you punching a person!”

Jisung smirked and said “oh I don’t know about that.”

The rest of the Stray Kids members came from the corner and showed a recording of toxic man threatening Jisung first and making the first attack.

Jisung smiled and said “I simply acted in self defense. So by law, you would be the one who gets sued.”

Toxic man looked panicked.

Jisung walked up and looked down on him. “You can either walk away now and not bother us, or we can share this vid to the court, and to our fans and you’ll have an army coming towards you. So which one do you want?”

Toxic man panicked and ran away immediately.

All of the Stray Kids members came up to me and said “we will get your stuff for you, we already prepared a room for you in our building.”

Seungmin smiled and gave me a pat on my head. T^T SEUNGMINNNNN.

The rest of the members went to my office building to get my stuff.

Jisung and I packed up my current house.

Jisung had scabs on his hands when he fell onto the concrete floor.

I held his hands and looked so sad.

He smiled and said “why do you look so sad? I’m okay, and we will all be safe.”

I treated his wounds and bandaged his hands up.

Jisung tilted my chin to look up at him and I just remembered the warmth in his gaze.

He leaned in for a kiss and it was so wholesome I can’t, he was so soft.

And that’s the end of the dream T^T I’m in tears. I’m sorry for hurting you boiz, SEUNGMIN THANK YOU FOR BEING SO WHOLESOME. I LOVE STRAY KIDS, STAN THEM WITH ME!

 

-THE END-