Bae Joohyun

Little steps towards You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, let's start with the report of our recent performance. Our revenue has been increased, which might be a good indication only if achieved the target we fixed. The cost has also gone above the budgeted level. Though the demand seems to be quite good, our customers expect more from our products. We need new measures to make the product more attractive and desirable. We also need to reduce the cost from marketing because we spend a huge amount for the same old product." Joohyun said with a sigh, it's been a year and a half from releasing their new car and it has not been upgraded at all nor they have released any new models.

"You cannot do that. Marketing plays a vital role in attracting customers and increasing our sales, if you cut down the cost for marketing department how else are we going to do our job?!" The senior manager of the marketing department sneered at her.

"I'm not suggesting to cut the entire budget of your department Mr. Seo, you can be rest assured about that. What I'm saying is, we should reduce your cost "that's going into expensive advertisements" for a while until we get a new upgrade or a new model."

She saw Mr. Seo calming down after her explaining, then she looked over to her senior manager Kim to carry on.

"As Ms. Bae said, we are going to stop advertising this product in a full fledged way like it is a new product, just for a while until the new upgrade or model is released." Ms. Kim looked over to the R&D manager. "And Mr. Yoo, could we get any details about a new feature or model?"

Mr. Yoo cleared his throat, they have been working on new features and an upgrade to be added to their old "E-15 Amaze" model. "We have been trying to reduce the fuel consumption and also to add automatic controlling on voice command, it should be tested by the end of this week."

"Hopefully positive?"

"Hopefully positive."

"Great, now Mr. Seo, your team can work on a new creative content for this, to be used in the new advertisement, make it simple yet eye catching, the features should be the main selling point. The meeting is over. We can gather once Mr. Yoo and his team gets the result of this new upgrade's testing. I'm sure you all are tired." Taeyeon ended the meeting and dispersed everyone.

"Ms. Bae, could you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter