Kang Seulgi

Little steps towards You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seulgi!! Yah Kang Seulgi!!!" A frantic Seungwan ran up to her.

"What is that Seungwan? Why are you so loud in the morning?"

"Where did you keep the files of the new design? The clients are here, what are you doing instead of preparig for the meeting?"

"WHAT???"

"Now who is loud?" Seungwan asked her best with an eyebrow raise.

"Yah, I thought the meeting was tomorrow. I mixed the date because of all the chaos that happened." Seulgi went to the locker to take out the files and looked over at Seungwan.

"What are you doing standing over there? Come on, we have to get to the meeting, shouldn't we?"

Seungwan scanned her friend from head to toe. Seulgi looked tired due to all the projects continuously lining up in their company but she doesn't know anything about this new chaos. "What is this "chaos" you're talking about?"

"I'll tell you that later. Now come on. I'm excited to show you and the clients my new design."

"Okay, but you've to tell me what it is that's making you so lost, did you understand?"

"Why are you so worried, it's nothing serious." Seulgi replied with a laugh.

"Kang Seulgi, I will always be worried about you, I am your best friend, and especially after what happened-"

"Seungwan, stop." Seulgi calmed herself and took a deep breath.

"Oh god- Seulgi, I... I am really sorry, I was just worried and forgot." Seungwan realized what she'd just said, looked really apologetic and Seulgi did not like that look on her friend's face.

"It's alright Wan-ah, I know you are just worried about me and my well being, you don't have to though, I am perfectly alright." Seulgi tried to sound convincing and it might've worked.

"Alright, but you have to tell me what was making you look tired."

"Okay mom." Seulgi laughed, Seungwan has always been so caring towards her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter