Good morning

Wake Up

Yongsun is sleeping soundly at the middle of the night. She's tired with the school activities and assignments she finished a while ago. She didn't bother to send a goodnight message to Moonbyul. Knowing Moonbyul she is an understanding girlfriend. 

Later in the morning, Yongsun was startled in her sleep and woke up earlier than her alarm. She got ready to go to school as she remembered she didn't send goodnight message to her girlfriend last night. She checked her phone and surprisingly Moonbyul didn't send a message either. 

"Wah! Moon Byul Yi didn't bother to send me message! She's unbelievable! Is she busy too?"

Solar tried to call her girlfriend. On the other hand, Moonbyul answered immediately, as she was startled with an early morning call. 

"Yah! Moon Byul Yi!" Solar burst in anger. "Yes babe? Ten more minutes, please. I'd love to accompany you to school but I think I can't make it in the first class. I'm sorry. I love you." Moonbyul answered sweetly because she was baffled with Solar's voice.

"Arasseo! If you don't come to school in our second subject, I'll kill you!" Solar responded with irritation because Moonbyul acts weird these days.

Solar hums a song while tracing her path to the school. She wanted to be a singer but due to her parents' disapproval and strong perspective in having a medical doctor in the family. She chooses the path that her parents wanted for her leaving behind her eagerness and passion for music. She nearly gave up but when Moonbyul came to her life she instantly lifts her up. Moonbyul has the same passion for music and skills in Mathematics leading her to her other dream which is engineering. All those memories, the familiar notes, the familiar feeling instantly lifts Solar up and puts her in a good mood. Moonbyul is a perfect girl, perfect girlfriend, and perfect bestfriend. 

She arrived 10 minutes early in school. Sitting right in front is her thing when mostly students choose the back row. She was daydreaming when her friend Wheein walks in the room bothering her peaceful morning.

"Yongsun unnieeeee! Good morningggg!" Wheein excitedly rushes to Solar with a big grin in her
face. 

"Unnie where's Moonbyul unnie is she late again?" Wheein asks.

Solar instantly nodded and said "What's new with that? You know Moonbyul never walks in early in school. It's a miracle if she does that I might faint". 

They laughed as they recall that in freshman year Moonbyul walks in the first class in the afternoon. The teacher and her classmates applauded her as she goes in the door. She was so embarrassed that time but she continues to do her routine so the teacher punished her for a whole month by banning her in the school gate if she didn't attend in the morning class. 

"Unnie we have a get together later after class. Do you wanna come?" Wheein changes the topic 

"Please unnie. Accompany us! Your children need youuuuu" Wheein pleads to Solar, "Children? Yah! When did I have a child?"Solar retaliated. 

"Me unnie I am your daughter and Hwasa too. Pleaaaaaseeee" Wheein pouted cutely.

Solar doesn't know how to reject Wheein. God knows how hard it is to resist Wheein's cuteness. 

"Unnie you are speechless. I concluded that your answer is Yes! See you later after class! Byeee" Wheein immediately escapes in the room leaving a defeated Solar.

Solar spent her whole day wandering if Byul did come to school because she didn't receive any text coming from her girlfriend. She flooded her with messages and told her that she will hang out with Wheein and Hwasa later. She asked her if she wanted to come but there were no response coming from Byul. That is actually super weird because Moonbyul is a clingy and greasy type. 

Solar began to overthink if she did something wrong, and if she said something wrong that might have offended Moonbyul feelings in the past few weeks. Solar is worried; it drove her crazy that she didn't notice that the class has ended. 

"Unnie are you okay?" 

"Oh Hwasa! You are here. Is it time to go?" Solar was surprised but was not really startled in Hwasa's surprise appearance. 

"Yes. Are you okay?"Hwasa asked again because she noticed that her unnie is not in her actual self. 

Solar nods and Hwasa understood that her unnie just want to take some time for herself. They met Wheein in the garden and immediately went to hang out.

As they arrive in the place, Solar was surprised seeing her former classmates and close friends in one restaurant. "They are all different circles of friends but why are they here" She thought. 

"Unnie what do you want to have?" Wheein asked Solar that startled her. Solar was confused so she asks Wheein. "Wheein is it weird that all of my former classmates and friends are here?".

"What are you talking about unnie it's normal? This is a reunion." Hwasa answered that made Solar more confused. 

"Huh? We are still studying. Why is there a reunion?" Solar panicked as she analyzed the surroundings. 

"Unnie what are you talking about? are you still asleep?" Wheein makes fun of Solar but that question rings on Solar's ears. "Yah! Wheein-ah I bet she's tired in her research, you know she loves to study at night." Hwasa scolded Wheein but Solar is still clueless on what is happening.

"Unnie what are you talking about? Are you still asleep?"

"Unnie what are you talking about? Are you still asleep?"

"Unnie what are you talking about? Are you still asleep?" 

"Unnie what are you talking about? Are you still asleep?"

"Unnie what are you talking about? Are you still asleep?"

Solar is experiencing dizziness and the world went black.