Chapter 1

A little more personal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He didn’t know how long he had been lying there, looking at his room mate’s peaceful face but it seemed to him as if it had been forever. He let out a sigh and turned around, turning his back on his room mate and, after a while, finally falling asleep. His sleep was disturbed by nightmares about the other leaving him, mocking him for being who he was, beating him up because he found him utterly disgusting once he found out that Siwon had feelings for the younger. When the leader shook him awake that morning he felt as if he had had a tonne of bricks thrown in his face.

 

“Siwon-ah? Siwon-ah wake up…” Eeteuk tried to shake the younger awake but was only met by a grumbling Siwon who swatted his hands away.

 

“Go awaaaaay…” he whined.

 

“Siwon-ah, we are going out for breakfast. You can sleep in if you want to but I just thought it would be a good idea to gather the members for breakfast when it is our first day off in forever…” Eeteuk said, sounding rather disappointed. He turned around to go out but felt a hand wrap around his wrist.

 

“Hyung, don’t go.” Siwon said and looked at Eeteuk with big, sleepy eyes. “I’ll be ready in a bit,” he continued, since he could not stand to hurt the other and it was clear to Siwon that it meant a lot to the leader to get them all together on this day. Eeteuk gave him a thankful smile and exited the room to go make sure everyone was up. He had purposefully waited and woken Siwon up last since he knew the younger didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter