Why Him?!

My Model

  Couples clothing? Like what the-

“Language, young lady.” 

I turn to see Jungkook looking at me. I glare at him. Did I say that out loud? Or did this dumb-

“Ah, Lili, we can hear you.” Taehyung says nervously. I scoff. 

“Why us? There are plenty of other people, for instance, Tzuyu, Jungkook’s beautiful girlfriend, and-“

”Hush Hush now.” Sneered Tae. I gasp. 

 He wqs in on this? Like, what?  What is he trying to do? I mean, J-Fools Gold Maknae is dating the beautiful Tzuyu.  And she is a much better model than me. I frown. Tarhyung continues.

  “Ever since you started dating Tzuyu, you’ve been ignoring other female idols! You should be making FRIENDS.” I roll my eyes and scoff at the thought.

Just then, if things couldn’t get any worse, Tzuyu walks in. She’s wearing a cute chanel cardigan that Jennie got her for her birthday, a pair of designer jeans, and some tiffany and co. jewelry. “Sweetie! I brought you some cookies for the modeling shoot, you must be really hungry!” She looks at me. “Lisa! Are you here to model too? I have great news for you! Come with me for some girl talk.”

   As soon as she drags me away, Tzuyu glares at me.

“Lalisa Manoban! What are you doing! We JUST got together!” She looks so upset that I get worried.

”Tzuyu, it’s ok, I don’t love him. I would never cheat pn my bff!”

  Tzuyu smiles a watery smile. “I worked so hard to get him away from Yeri, and I think Sana had a small crush on him too. I have to be the perfect girlfriend, so that way he won’t look at other women!”

   I smile sadly. She’s so scared of being rejected, I feel guilty being    in the sane room as JK. And, Tzuyu is so young, so if JK doesn’t take care of her, I will kill him. And I mean murder. 

....

Kind of a sad chapter, excpect more soon!!!!!