Breaking News

My Model

       Attention all ARMYS!! BTS’ Taehyung has decided to launch a new line of couple’s clothing. The release date is not known yet. Preorders are available starting next Thursday.

     So much pressure. I have no idea how Im going to do couples clothing. I mean, matching outfits is so, unoriginal. What am I supposed to do??? How did I even get myself into this mess? Oh right. Trends. 

     I have everything ready now except one important thing. Models. You can't design clothes without models. But who to choose? I smirk. I know who. I pull out my phone and scroll through the contacts before stopping at one name. Yes, you'll do nicely.

      Lisa's POV

 

    I'm going to be late! My name is Lalisa Manoban. Stage name Lisa. But there's no time for introductions. In short, I'm a Thai singer and rapper who's going to become a model for my friend Taehyung's clothing line, if I'm not late. 

    "I'm here!" I shriek into the room. Everyone turns and stares at me.

     "Lisa!"

     "Tae!"

    "Lisa, I'm glad you're here! Please head to that room on the left while we finish organizing some things. THe other model will be in there." Taehyung pushes me towards the room.

    Did he just smile sneakily? He couldn't have. I open the door and head for a chair. I don't see anyone. How odd. I'm about to sit down when I hear a voice.

       "I believe that's MY chair." 

     I turn around to see a man facing the window. "Since when?" I demand. This is Tae's place.

       THe man turns around, and I gasp. Jeon Jungkook. The maknae of BTS. THe golden maknae. I bite my lip. He's the other model? But why does Tae need two? Calm down Lalisa. You're the Royal Maknae. Relax. Don't panic. Don't show you're scared.  I turn to him. "But Tae lives here. Are you Tae?"

      "HThat's MY nickname for him, thankyou, and I'm not. I am-"

       "The Golden Maknae." I interrupt. I am not saying his name.

      "Yes. They call me the Golden Maknae for a reason, you know. And Taehyung is my friend."

      "Ah, the golden maknae. But are you sure the gold isn't fool's gold? And Taehyung is my friend too, Fools Gold Maknae." I retort. I'm not about to let this guy get the better of me.

       He opens his mouth to reply but the door opens. "Ah, JK! I see you've met Lisa! I'm glad to see that y'all were talking and appear to be getting along! I'm sure you're wondering what this is about."

      Fools Gold Maknae opens his mouth to reply to Taehyung, but I beat him to it. "Ah, Tae, we are so curious. " I glare at a certain someone who's next to me. 

        "Good. Because you and JK are going to be models for my new line of....

...

...

...

    couples clothing."

 

   WHAT?!!!!

////////////

Don't kill me for making them hate each other! I normally do fluff so this will be new for me...