Fin~

Here's Your Perfect (Michaeng)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

July 8th of 2011

 

 

 

 

 

The day I first met you was the day I also fell inlove with you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was sure you’re the one I’d want to spend my life with. I did everything so that would come true, and I didn’t fail. I was able to call you my wife. That was indeed one of the best days of my life.

 

 

 

 

 

How your eyes form into crescent shape plus your gummy smile. God knows how much that combo was to die for. How the butterflies in my stomach runs wild whenever I witness those.

 

 

 

 

 

 

How I laughed when I first saw you walk. You really walk like a penguin, I used to tease you with that, but I’ve grown using that as an endearment. I perfectly remember that day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can write that date perfectly even with my eyes closed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But now it’s crossed out in red.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

July 8, 2011

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Will you be mad if I wanted to forget the day I met you? Well, I guess not. It’s just a shame that I can’t, no matter how I wanted to. This already drives me insane.

 

 

 

 

 

Do you know that no matter where I go, I think I’m always hearing your name. Is your name that common nowadays? Or it’s just me who kept hearing it? Is it my mind that kept on calling and reminding your name?

 

 

 

 

 

Ah, have I told you I already visited that café you really wanted to visit? Their food is so damn good and I’d bet you will really like them. Aside from that, it’s also not that crowded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did you know that I called you the third day after you left our house? How many bouquets I have sent with a letter telling you “It’s a mistake”?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s a mistake for not giving what you wanted when I promised I will do my best to keep you happy. A mistake that I didn’t let you win all those fights. A mistake that I just let you go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You never once saw me break, love. But god, those were my miserable days. Everyday, I’ve been drinking my troubles away. Always one more glass of champagne, always one more bottle of soju. Until I get numb, until I pass out… due to alcohol, due to excessively crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Remember the day I proposed to you?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mina, will you marry me? I know I am not perfect, but I can guarantee you that I will do my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter