Special Chapter: Old Married Couple

Old Married Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Yongsun’s eyes were wide when she caught her extremely sensual girlfriend reach for the buttons of her large white dress shirt and began ing on stage, revealing her bunched up, toned shoulder muscles, -watering clavicle, the distinct soft hills and the that deep rift that invited hungry gazes into it. Her abdominal muscles clenched and unclenched as she moved, a very mouth-watering palate of six, well-sculptured abdominal muscles, barely seen through the see-through fabric.

became parched at that mouth-watering feast. She was the only guest with a permanent exclusive invitation of one. Those soft curves, sharp angles, little intriguing dip and hollow were all hers and only hers. She wanted to shove that excited woman on her back on that bed filled with the petals of red rose and rip the gown away from her sinuous body. The shock at her undressing into a flimsy maroon nightdress gave away for that flash of sensual heat.

Her plump cheeks became crimson, just like that cherry red lipstick on her beautiful and sweet lips. The staff would probably notice her blush since she was hidden in the shadows, behind the camera.

Her blood roared with desire to possess her, instead of allowing her to frolic in front of the invisible crowd, accumulating a storm of ‘thirsties’ not demarcated by gender, but united in the common appreciation of beauty and sensuality.

No, Moon Byulyi was all hers and only hers. She was the only one who with the exclusive rights to savour her beauty and sensuality in private, not these faceless, invisible crowd, hidden behind their screens. No wonder, her annoying hamster refused to let her into the set on the first day of the concert, Director’s cut. If she had pulled this stunt last night, the leader of MAMAMOO would have chain her errant girlfriend to her bed and vent that thrumming ball of jealousy on her until all she could think of was her.

She would bid her time, until the time was ripe for her picking. She would remind the usually conservative woman that her body belonged solely to her and she needed to ask for permission.

All tiredness for preparing for her comeback for a full solo mini album faded at the thrumming of her system at the very sensual image of Byulyi ripping her white top on stage, revealing that tempting and sinful body of hers like the little devils she was. She her bottom lip lusciously, planning of trapping a certain annoying prey.

-Line Break- HamD

“And what was it this time?” Kim Yongsun was less than impressed, glaring at her mischievous girlfriend sitting next to her on the grey sofa. She wore baggy light-coloured clothes that were far too large for her petite frame, looking as if she was drowning in them. Next to her, her girlfriend was buzzing with unexpected energy, bouncing her legs.

Byul’s long hair was back to its original shade for a while. They were left long, growing past her shoulder. As usual, she had bangs. She had tied her long hair up in an absentminded knot and wore a baseball cap, her usual fashion statement. And the outfit was the just right touch of causal, combined with perfect summer functionality and a tad of Byul-ish.

The singer brushed the stray hair away from her face, her long ash-brown hair tied in a messy knot to keep her cool in the summer heat. The muscle under her brow ticked when she noticed her girlfriend floundered, searching for the words to speak.

“Yes, what do you have to say for yourself?” There was heat in her voice as Yongsun stared at the taller woman expectantly, waiting for her girlfriend to justify her mischief.

The rapper rubbed her nape absently, shifting uneasily under her accusatory stare. Kim Yongsun was first and foremost the leader of the group and she knew that she was in hot soup when she got that look. Second, she was her girl, had been since they laid eyes on each other more than a decade ago but only made it formal in the recent years. There was none of that charming and suave Moonbyul, just a nervous Byul who knew that she was in trouble. “It’s part of the script,” muttered the rapper under her breath, breaking the eye contact. “And just plain dinner after.”

Yongsun stiffened at once, inhaling sharply. On another day, Byul would have teased the older woman about how large her nostrils would become with just an inhale, just to fill her herculean lungs with air. Not now. Her heart thundered so loudly that she was certain that the older woman could hear it. The older woman adjusted her position languorously, as if she was taking all that time to calm down before she was face-to-face with her.

Yongsun’s doe-eyes blazed as her hand shot out, grasping her pointed chin. She urged the sheepish younger woman to look into her eyes again, not permitting the latter to conceal anything from her. “Part of the script,” purred the older woman silkily, her voice downright throaty and sensual.

The rapper felt her knees growing weak at once. A heat creeped up her neck when she realised that her core was liquified—was she so debauched that she would become so amorous at the possessiveness of Yongsun. Of course, Byul had to rebel and pushed all the buttons of Yongsun and see how far she could push the older woman. She met her gaze confidently, jutting her chin slightly. “Yes, Unnie,” confirmed she brazenly, trying to evoke a more intense reaction from the older woman. “It was just a friendly dinner to know Yeji a little better.”

Strangely, Yongsun held her gaze for several more heartbeats. The blaze in her eyes was doused as she released her pointed chin and leaned away. “Fine, Byulie.” She rose to her feet gracefully and grabbed her gym bag. “I’m going to hit the gym now. Do you want to come along?”

Byul stared at her, stupefied. She shook her head lightly, pointing absently to the door. “I just got back from dinner—”

“—Sure, Byulie, let yourself out when you want to,” added Yongsun as she put on her trainers at the door and grabbed her gym bag. She double-checked that she had everything, scanning around the apartment swiftly. Yongkee was fast asleep in her corner and she would wake up later to have her meal. Then she remembered. “Byulie, aren’t you going to see me to the door?” She arched a single brow at her.

Byulyi stood up, still bewildered and hurried to the door. Mechanically, she pecked on Yongsun’s generous lips as she watched her exited the apartment, taking the lift down. She rubbed her nape, feeling just bizarre from the brief exchange and she couldn’t put a finger on it. She gave an absent shrug and scanned the apartment. Without Yongsun, the apartment felt too big.

Instead of chasing after her girlfriend, Byulyi headed home. On her way home, she was still feeling out of sorts, troubled by Yongsun’s lack of reaction. Her apartment was just a five-minute drive from the Kim sister’s home even after the move. Yongsun’s excuse was that she really liked staying around the Han river but Byul knew that it was an expression of concern from both Yongs about travelling alone in the middle of the night.

Her apartment was starting to feel like a home since her sister was mostly at home after graduation. As long as Seulgi stayed with her, she did not need to worry about finances since Byul could easily afford to care for her even in the city. In exchange, Seulgi took care of maintaining the apartment, which lifted a weight from her shoulders.

Byulyi padded silently into the quiet apartment. A single light in the corridor illuminated the entrance, a light left on just for her. Warmth filled her heart at the subtle reminders of someone living with her.

Everything in the apartment was in order, the floor spic and span. She walked to the refrigerator, a present from her member Hyejin to celebrate her birthday and single at the same time and opened it. She smiled when she realised that Seulgi must have done her grocery shopping since everything was restocked, a tiny blessing that she never took for granted.

The rapper reached for a chilled can of beer, her favourite and twist the tab out, the gas escaping. She took a long swing and smacked her lips, enjoying the sensation of cold beer on a summer night. She shuffled to the living room and plopped herself on the sofa, turning on her television. Wasn’t there another zombie apocalypse drama that she could watch? She remembered Yongsun raving about it and urging her to catch up so that they could watch together.

Where did she leave off again?

Byul studied every synopsis to guess which episode she ought to watch. Finally, she narrowed down her selection to just an episode and put that on while drinking her beer absently. Her brows narrowed in concentration as she tried to recall the plot—this was very different from watching drama with Yongsun’s Umma since the affectionate and warm older woman loved to catch her up.

Soon, Byul was absorbed with the drama, drinking her beer every now and then. Almost instinctively she turned to her side. “Unnie, don’t you think—" Her words trailed off when she realised that she was at home, watching this zombie apocalypse drama all by herself. Somehow, it had became their routine to hang out after a long day, just snuggling and watching anything that Yongsun put on.

She snorted, knocking back the rest of the lukewarm beer and made a face. That sense of surreal disjoint jolted her like a cold shower and she sat up. She took out her baseball cap, running her hand through her black hair messy. “Seriously,” muttered Byul under her breath, bouncing her knees absently.

She took out her mobile anxiously and checked her Kakao swiftly, ignoring the messages from her other social groups and one from her most recent contact, Yeji. There was just a message from ‘Yongdonunnie’. “Home from gym. Hope you had a safe trip home. Goodnight.”

Byul read the message out aloud, hoping that would clear her confusion. Nope, she was still baffled. She stared at the message, confounded. She shrugged to herself, choosing to ignore the matter as she got ready for bed. Maybe, she could make sense of everything after a good night of sleep.

Within half an hour, Byul was on her bed, ready to call it a day. She checked her mobile once again, frowning that there weren’t any messages from Yongsun. She bade her goodnight and got under her covers to turn in for the night. Despite her preparation, sleep eluded her completely for the entire night. She had barely drifted into sleep when Selugi woke her up for breakfast.

Byul dragged herself out of her bedroom after her lacklustre ablution to the dining table where her sister was, having her breakfast. Seulgi had a cursory glance of her and her eyebrows winged upwards.

“Terrible night, Unnie?” She looked rather sympathetic.

Byul plopped herself on the chair noisily. “Couldn’t sleep last night.” She dragged the breakfast of toast and eggs to her, eyeing her fully-cooked eggs.

“It’s fully-cooked, just the way you like it,” elaborated Selugi when she noticed that her exhausted sister staring at the eggs openly. “Is it still raw?” She took her fork and tried to poke her eggs, looking almost rubbery from being compl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter