number

teenage dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is this yours?" A familiar wallet was handed before her.

 

“Oh my god!” Wonyoung quickly grabbed the wallet and opened it. Searching if there are any of the valuable things or money was lost inside. Who knows what happened to it, right?

 

The girl who gave her the wallet only stood there awkwardly, waiting for Wonyoung to finish whatever she was doing. Maybe that wallet was really that important to her.

 

“You didn't take anything here, did you?” Wonyoung gave her a suspectful gaze, hiding her dearest wallet in her bag.

 

Her confident grin didn’t fade nor falter even the slightest bit. It was like she expected something like this would happen.

 

“Hmm,” She crossed her arms, her cunning eyes made Wonyoung swoon a little bit. Only a bit. But she won’t say it out loud just because. “Maybe?”

 

“What?”

 

“I was just joking. I have my own money and I’m struggling to spend it all so why would I take some in your wallet in the first place? I would rather spend it all for you instead.” Wonyoung scoffed. What’s with extremely rich people and constantly annoying her?

 

People are really getting on her nerves lately. Well, what’s new? It’s Wonyoung’s daily life.

 

“No thanks.” She was now wearing her iconic resting face. “I don’t wanna be somebody else’s sugar baby. Now if you excuse me.” Wonyoung turned her heel to walk away from this strange and annoying person.

 

“Wait!” She ran in front of Wonyoung and the latter groaned, “I was only joking, again, and I’m sorry about that.” Her confident stance was long gone and was replaced by a nervous wreck biting her lips and fidgeting fingers. “I actually found it back inside the classroom and ran to get it back to you. And I was thinking that uh… I…”

 

Wonyoung raised a brow. The other girl flinched.

 

“Can I ask for your uhm… number?” Here comes the shy person asking for someone’s number. And she goes by the name Yujin who is Wonyoung’s rich classmate, unfortunately for her.

 

“Why would someone like you ask for my number?”

 

“Because I like you!” Yujin’s ears were extremely red. Wonyoung rendered speechless.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter