The Couples

Fate

 

                             At night, student can’t believe that the second daughter of the owner of the big elite school will be staying one of the dorms in their school. They feel so great that Aya will be with them until graduation. Aya is alone on the balcony holding her phone and TOP came towards her.

“Hi! Aya, it seems you’re thinking so deep.” TOP said and gave a glass of wine to Aya.

“Thanks TOP” Aya said and hugged TOP. She whispered something at TOP and so was TOP. After their secretive conversation, TOP kissed Aya at the cheeks and smiled. Their faces were too close at each other, Cl saw them and she called Boom, Minzy, Tae, Dae and Seungri. Their faced were shocked and they cannot believe what they saw.

“Whoa! Are Aya and TOP couples?” Seungri asked

“That’s why I called you to confirm! Boom, I thought you and TOP were dating?” Cl said

“Cl, TOP never courted at me, even once! And also, I was not in love with TOP and so was TOP.” Boom said happily. At the second glance, GD and Dara saw TOP and Aya at the balcony. And the woman in black appeared again at their back.

“Ms. Oomasa and TOP were having an bewildered emotions last 5 years ago. Their first meeting is in America. When TOP rescued her elder sister from suicide.” The woman in black said

“Aya’s elder sister committed suicide?” Dara asked

“Yes, her elder sister committed suicide so lucky, TOP saw her elder sister and saved her. Because of the serious cuts, TOP run to the hospital to save Aya’s sister.” The woman in black replied

“Then, how could TOP and Aya met?” GD asked

“In the phone of Aya’s elder sister, the only contact was her mother, father and Aya. The number of her mother and father was out of coverage; luckily Aya’s number was connected. TOP told Aya about the incident. That’s their first communication.”

“You said that Aya and TOP’s first meeting was in America right?” Dara asked

“When Aya’s elder sister woke up, her elder sister gone crazy when she saw the big marks on her body. Her sister screaming that she should be dead so that she cannot see her ugly marks in her body. Again, TOP contacted Aya to hurry up in going to Korea. Because what Aya heard, Aya decided to fly her sister in America to have plastic surgery so that the marks won’t be seen. Aya spent the medication of her sister. Aya requested that TOP will accompany her sister in America while she was in the process going in America. For 2 days waiting in America, finally TOP meet gorgeous Ms. Oomasa and they had an bewildered emotions.”

“So that’s what happened… thank you!” GD and DAra said and the woman in black left. Minzy saw GD and DAra and she called them.