Aura

Fate

 

                In the middle of the night, Dara was sleeping peacefully, but then… the tragic incident happened 5 years ago came back every night. Dara woke up when the letter from Kiko will show up in her dreams. It was sill 2:00 in the dawn, Dara woke sweating. Because Dara can see the incident many times already almost every night in her sleep, she was used of it but she can’t avoid sweating. In the morning, as Dara opened her eyes, she saw GD standing beside in her bed.

“Good Morning sweet heart. How’s your sleep?” GD asked and grabbed the water from Dara’s desk and gave it to her. Dara simultaneously drink the glass of water until to the last drop.

“Thank You my sweet heart. It always showed up. But don’t worry, I’m used of it. How about you?” Dara asked and give the glass to GD.

“The same as yours… I wonder why it always shows up. Well, that’s not the problem now. Hurry, you might late in school.” GD said and pulled Dara’s blanket. Dara stood up and grabbed her towel and she go to the bathroom to take a bath while GD were fixing Dara’s bed.

Someone knocked at the door 4 times and it was Minzy. GD knows the one who knocks was Minzy because Minzy’s knock sounds pretty fast and usually it will knock 4 times.

“Minzy, come in!” GD shouted and Minzy came in.

“She’s taking shower? Well, The class will start… 15 minutes from now. Dara takes shower in 10 minutes, 5 minutes drying herself and 7 minutes eating breakfast. The total of minutes was 22 minutes plus 3 minutes walking to our classroom. Total of minutes was 25.” Minzy said looking at her wrist watch.

“Minzy, you should not worry too much! Today is Monday, and the class will start in 9! The time now is still 8:01; we have 34 minutes to relax when we arrive in our classroom.” GD said smiling at Minzy.

“Oh, I forgot! Well then… I will go to the canteen reserve food for the three of us.” Minzy said and opened the door to go out suddenly GD called her.

“Minzy, how about Boom, Cl, Tae, Seungri, Dae and TOP? Will they won’t join us?” GD asked

“They eat up already.” Minzy said and closed the door.

GD stared at the door upset with Minzy’s actions. GD knows that Minzy got a very bad aura from GD but still, he wants to get along with Minzy. Minzy’s actions changed and also with the rest (CL, Boom, Tae, Dae, TOP, and Seungri) after Kiko’s death. Kiko was Minzy, Cl, and Boom’s childhood friend, more likely as they treated eachother as siblings. GD knows how hard for them to accept Kiko’s death and to accept Dara. The seven of them doesn’t know about the reason of Kiko’s death that’s why it’s very hard to believe that Kiko committed suicide and how GD recovered so easy after Kiko died. 15 minutes passed, Dara already came out and grabbed her bag.

“GD, let’s go to the canteen. I guess they waited us already.” Dara said and smiled

“Minzy will only join us. They already eat up.” GD said and he opened the door to Dara to pass. Dara felt the cold aura of GD’s comrades and she feel sad that until now, GD’s friends still dislike her. When they arrived at the canteen, they searched for Minzy but they did not see her. A woman in black wearing a very long dark cloak that covered almost her face came up, appeared at their sight.

“You must Dara and GD right? There is the table, Ms. Minzy prepared the food but she couldn’t wait anymore so she eat up already. Please take your time. I will go now.” The woman said and bowed at them before she left. GD stared at the woman in black and was in chill because he remembered Kiko at the woman in black.

“GD? GD!” Dara called and GD was shocked “Let’s eat up!” Dara said. Both of them eat happily, but in other side, the woman in black keep on looking at them and she grabbed her phone calling someone.

As when GD and Dara arrived at their classroom, TOP greeted them.

“Yo! GD… D-d… (You ! ) Dara” TOP greeted. Tae, Dae, Seungri, Boom, Minzy and CL looked at the couple and TOP. Today, the aura that GD and Dara felt was different from yesterday and to the past.

“Dara, take your seat!” Boom called and cleaned Dara’s chair.

“Oh, Th-thank you for the trouble.” Dara said and seated to her seat. GD did not know what happened but he did not mind it because he feel that they accepted them already. It was a very good relive for GD. When the bell rings, their teacher came in.

“Good Morning everyone! As we know the owner of this school have two lovely daughters. One of her daughter the one in Japan has already arrived here in Korea. Please welcome Aya Oomasa, as your new classmate! Aya, please come in!” The teacher said and everyone clapped their hands as Aya entered.

“Thank You everyone for your welcome! My name is Aya Oomasa, the second daughter of the Oomasa family. I was born and grew up in Japan but I know how to speak in Korean because I studied the Korean language because it was my dream to enter one of the school that father build! So, Please take good care of me!” Aya said and bowed. Everyone clapped at her and was amazed because her speaking is good like a pure Korean. They welcomed Aya and treated her kindly. Aya was getting along with the boys and girls. Especially Cl, Boom, Minzy, Tae, Dae, Seungri, and TOP. GD was looking at Aya, starring at her. Dara called GD’s attention from looking at Aya.

“GD, I hope that you won’t dump me because of her!” Dara said. GD was shocked at Dara’s words but was used of it. It was nothing for GD as he knew that Dara is a type of person who easily get jealous.

“Ofcourse not! You are my one and only one. Sandara Park. I won’t replace you to the others especially Aya.” GD said making some excuses.

“Then, why are you still starring at Aya?” Dara asked and GD stoped looking at Aya and looked at DAra.

“It’s just that… never mind!” GD said and looked at Dara and stood up and kissed her cheeks.