Cheatsheet

❝ Love is... ❞ - apply open. deadline: sept. 3.
❝ First of all, you should love yourself ❞
The Story
As mentioned in the description, the story will revolve around the lives of five highschool friends who kept in touch even after they graduated in college. It's already a year after their batch graduated from college (although it's a given that not everyone graduated on time) and they decided that they should meet and continue their tradition of Saturday night outs. The story will be exploring their friendship as well as the different forms of love in their lives. It will be mostly a slice-of-life and a drama story so if you're not into that, I won't advice you to apply. On the other hand, if it's your cup of tea, then do apply and let's all have fun.
 
Basic Info
They're all the same age and they're all 25 y.o. (24-26 y.o. if you're being strict with birthdates and such). So, there's no need to mention the birthyear in your application. I also don't know how long I'm going to write the story so the given birthyear in the application may not matter anymore.
 
For the ethnicity, any ethnicity is all right but take note that the story will take place in Seoul, South Korea and all the characters already know each other since highschool. So, if you're going to make your character foreigner, explain somewhere in your background what they are doing and why they are still in South Korea after so many years.
 
For the gender and ual orientation, I am fine with anything. The plotlines are also set so that any gender or ual orientation of the character will make sense.
 
There is no restriction when it comes to their occupation as long as it's possible. For example, it's not really possible for them to finish law or medicine since it's only been a year since most of their batch graduated from an undergraduate course. They can work in the entertainment industry if you like because I think I can work with that.
 
Appearance and Style
You can use anyone- models, ulzzangs, actors, idols, etc. for the faceclaim but don't bend their race (even if they pass as this or that). Also, don't use someone whose age is far from 25. The most I can accept is +/-3 year difference.
 
Put your height somewhere in the appearance and all the stuff you want me to know. For your character's style, you can describe it or just put photos so I get the general idea. I don't really think this section is that important but their style sometimes reflect their personality so it's still somewhat relevant.
 
Personality + BG + Trivia
This is my favorite part and obviously, one that will either make or break your character. I would love some drama please but make it make sense rather than a sob story for the sake of having a sob story (for example, I've seen the dead parents trope in stories so many times but most of the time, it's not really relevant except that they want them to be relatable-- or they're too lazy to write two additional characters in the story). If there's any potential trigger warning in your story, please indicate it somewhere so I can at least brace myself before I read it and also avoid potentially trigerring people who do not have the mental capacity for it at the moment. Some people told me from another site that there's no trigger warning in real life so putting it on the net won't help but I at least want my stories to be a safe space for both me and my readers. You all get it, right? Thanks.
 
For the trivia part, you can put anything - habit, hobbies, things your character say, likes, dislikes, talents, etc. There's no minimum or maximum so just put whatever you feel like. I also enjoy reading this because it feels like I'm getting to get to know your charas better.
 
Relationships + Love Interest
Your character's love interest is not necessarily the partner that they're given in the plot. For example, in Plotline 01, they can be fake dating someone but they'll actually end up with someone else. The person they're fake dating will end up in the "relationships" section while their love interest will end up in the love interest section (obviously). Just make sure that it is clear when you write it. For the relationships section, the faceclaims are not required but feel free to have them if you want to. Also, having a love interest is not required so it depends on you.
 
Brownie Points
Dramaaa. Seriously, the story will revolve around their life and love dramas so naturally, I will tend to go for the ones that I can use more in the story. I will also appreciate if you add my character () in your application since obviously, they're friends since highschool and I want to see their dynamic.
 
Taken Stuff
The following faceclaims are taken:
- Kim Wooseok (UP10TION), Park Sooyoung (Melody Day)