bonus

The Law of Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

song: im in love - tokimeki records ft hitari <3

!Warnings!: not very explicit but mature content nonetheless. too much sugar. language.

Enjoy! ^^

The candle cast a warm, gentle light against yours and Baekhyun’s skin. When you let out a breathy laugh, the small fire flickered, throwing shadows to every direction, but you wouldn’t notice.

Your eyes were in the shape of a heart and they were focused on the male on whose thigh you were currently sitting. He had a soft smile, his cheeks smooth under the tickle of your finger tips. He was the seventh wonder, a man you’d find in the gardens of Babylon, the first Angel welcoming you in heaven.

He looked up at you, just like in a slow motion film. His eyes were warmer than the candlelight reflected in the depths of them, and gosh how lucky were you to be on the receiving side of it?

“The electricity outage was supposed to last for one minute, little one,” he murmured quietly, eyes flickering around your youthful features, until they stayed on your lips. “The candles weren’t exactly necessary, you know?”

You managed not to flinch when his hand caressed your thigh, your shorts generously providing enough skin for his hungry touch. You shimmied more on his thigh, getting even closer to him as if you were going to cuddle him, only for you to rest your palm against his chest and your mouth by his ear. “But you’re a teacher. I wanted to see you like a divine teacher from the eighteenth century, grading the papers by a candlelight.”

Baekhyun shook his head, entertained by your silliness. “I hope you’re satisfied.”

You hummed, tapping your pointer finger against your chin, feigning thinking. “Just a liiittle bit more and I’ll be satisfied.”

He shook his head again, this time letting out an amused laugh before he finally gave into his desire and kissed you, one because he wanted to and also because he wanted you to finally stop squealing about him grading the papers by a candlelight.

You hummed, wiggling your feet happily when he on your lip, his hand tightening around your waist. “You’re hot like this, you know? Baekhyun?” you said his name in the sweetest way, still relishing in the way you were able to call him that.

He parted with a smooch, still keeping his lower lip between yours, letting his mouth hover over yours for a second longer as he opened his eyes. His finger pinched your side, making you squeal. “I guess this is why the previous years my little one didn’t pay attention in class, hm? Too busy ogling your teacher, having weird fantasies.”

You reddened but you were also a little shameless. You ran your fingers through his hair, loving the fluffy texture. Actually, you loved your gorgeous physics teacher after school. Washed up, wearing comfy clothes… maybe it was because you didn’t see him enough like that. Maybe it was because only you could see him this way out of all the thirsty classmates of yours.

“And would you give into my fantasies?”

He raised an eyebrow at you, observing you from up close. “Depends.”

Biting your lip, you it as you looked at your hand on his broad chest. This male was incomparable to the wussies you had classes with in high school. Gosh, what a man! “Can I maybe… grade one paper? Instead of you?”

You were met with silence. He hummed eventually, brushing your hair out of your face. “You want to grade a paper?”

“Mhm.”

“Mhmmm,” he nodded cheekily. “Would that be a good deal for you, little one?”

“Yeah, perfect!”

He snuggled your nose with his. “Good. Now can we leave my work and my teacher aesthetics alone and just focus on each other? I’m kind of missing you, sweetheart.”

You giggled, pecking him. “Okay, we can do whatever you want.” Your fingers now played with the hair on his nape, sometimes tickling his neck. You had no idea about the intense shivers you sent down his body every time that happened.

“Great,” he exclaimed. “Let’s do it my way then.”

You squealed when he adjusted you in his lap, smiling when he heard your laugh. With that, he stood up and walked with you to his favorite place. Bedroom.

You sensed that once you were safely accepted into the university and your Halmi (kind of) accepted your relationship with your physics teacher, Mr Byun was much more prone to skinship with you.

He tickled your sides when he fell ahead with you still wrapped around him in his silky bed sheets, making both of you laugh loudly. You squealed when he tickled your bare thighs, throwing your head back in wild giggles. You probably sounded very unladylike but the older male loved every sound of it. He loved seeing you smile, making you laugh.

“Sometimes I just wonder,” Baekhyun murmured, lurking closer to your face as he made himself comfortable between your legs. “How all of this is so unexpected and … how come I didn’t see how wonderful you are before.”

Your starry eyes crinkled as you combed through his hair, pushing the short hair behind his ear, your finger getting caught with his ear. Taking a hold of the shell of his ear, you massaged it gently. “Would you have…” you trailed off, biting your lip in mischief as you naughtily shimmied your middle over his, making breath hitch in his throat. “… made love to me on the teacher’s desk then? Even though I’d be underaged?”

Sadly, Baekhyun didn’t get the thrill from your words as he pursed his lips in discomfort. “No. No, certainly not, baby, never.” There was a considerable age-gap between the two of you, even though Baekhyun was the youngest teacher from the whole staff in your high school. When you were a teen even a two-year counted.

You slid your fingers from his hair, letting them caress the corner of his eye before you rubbed the frown from his forehead away. “I’m just joking.”

Baekhyun nodded with a proud smile but you continued, not done. “Unless you’ll take me out on a date.”

The teacher raised his eyebrows, wordlessly questioning your small threat. With a bite to your lip, you elaborated. “To the amusement park.”

“So our first date should be in the amusement park?”

You nodded.

“Okay, I can do that for you,” he finally said after what seemed like a small contemplation. He leaned in slowly, ready to kiss you again. “In fact, whatever you would want, I’d grant you that. That’s how darn smitten I am with you,” he murmured huskily, ily, before claiming your lips. He on your lower pillow as he shimmied himself atop of you, bringing tingles to your south parts.

He kissed you for the rest of the evening, teasing you, bringing your body aflame just for him not to take a step further.

You were frustrated with how Mr Byun was a gentleman. In spite of how men his age could take advantage of a girl of your age, he never did after he made love to you in his office. Meanwhile, every other minute you thought about him being down there. It was a taste which if once provided, you wanted to keep getting. Or, in other words, you were . Just for him.

The next morning you woke up to a discomfort down in your belly. It was pulling your muscles, tearing your insides apart - it was the feared monthly issue. And you weren’t prepared.

Panic shot through you when you realized whose bed you were in and whose arms were preciously cradling your middle. If only his warm palms were placed just a little lower, that’d be perfect, you thought regretfully just when you heard another one of his deep exhales.

However, feeling the warm wetness in between, it had to happen, though it was the  worst part of your day ever since you got to stay by Mr Byuns side everyday; leaving his embrace, leaving the peace of the bed. And you certainly had to do so, because now you were freaking out about making his sheets dirty.

And boy you did.

Upon standing on your wobbly legs, there was a dark splotch of blood, and Baekhyun’s hand was not far away from it.

.

Apprehension hit you straight away and you had to quickly think what to do. Should you go take care of yourself first, or should you wake up the sleeping Adonis, the god of beauty and grace himself from his gracious sleep to let him know your period started and you successfully managed to ruin his blanket?

“Little one?” Baekhyun peeked an eye open, looking at you in confusion. “Is everything okay? You look pale.”

Biting your lip, you ignored another strong pull in your tummy and instead pressed your lips together, scared to speak up. It was so, so embarrassing, but, frankly, something you really couldn’t control. You had yet to realize that fact, though. Especially, when facing an adult male as gorgeous as your physics teacher was.

“Babe– oh.” As he sat up, he was bound to spot the dark circle of red. He quickly looked up at you, your unexplainable paleness suddenly making sense. “Are you alright?” He was next to you within a second, cradling your cheek and asking gently: “You’re hurting, aren’t you?” 

“Sorry, I-I messed on your sheets and-and I will wash it! It’s washable, don’t worry, and-”

Baekhyun laughed gently, pressing a tender kiss on your temple. “Go wash up. I’ll take care of the laundry.”

“I’ll clean it with cold water-”

“You go and clean yourself up first, hm?” He gently pushed you towards the bathroom. “It’s not my first time dealing with this.”

Phew, what a statement to say, you thought sadly while you did as you were told.

Since the pain was about to get worse, you showered quickly with hot water, feeling your body relax and tense at the same time. You had a feeling that with each year your periods were growing more and more painful. The pull in your tummy was strong, causing cold beads of sweat to appear around your hairline. By the time you were done, you could barely walk.

Thankfully, Baekhyun managed to get everything done in time, for fresh sheets were waiting just for you. He had painkillers ready and before you could lie down, he made you swallow the pills.

You were a little feverish, but Baekhyun lied back down with you, this time placing his hands on the right spot as he hid his face in the back of your neck.

“Thank you,” you murmured,  feeling drained.

“No need to thank me,” he whispered back, letting his palms circle your lower abdomen. “Just get better. So that I can take you out.”

The little stones on the ground made scrunchy noises as you walked on them hand in hand with Mr Byun. You found yourself happily swinging your connected hands as you hummed, smiling into every direction.

“Aren’t you cold?” he rasped into your ear, his nose in your hair.

Humming at the teasing proximity, you turned your head to him. He lifted his eyebrows, his eyes travelling lower to show that he was talking about your little sundress. Well, even if you’d be cold, you’d one, never admit it, and two, his sole presence made you heat up every single time your fuzzy brain realized it - which was nonstop.

“I’m fine, don’t worry, Baekhyun,” you replied honestly. “We will catch a fun ride and it’ll be hot in no time.”

Unlike your expectations, your physics teacher was a cool sport even in an amusement park full of screaming people. You both were dragging each other to every ride you wanted to go to, laughing hard at your messy hair - in this case, he always helped you comb your hair so that you looked pretty - “but you are always pretty to me” he would whisper before pecking you gently.

The wild rides in the amusement park were nothing compared to the heart attack he was giving you every time he cracked a smile, scrunched his nose at you in adornment or, worse, winked at you flirtily, almost as if promising you a cheeky, fun time just behind the bushes. You would not complain. But you knew better than that; that your boyfriend was a gentleman.

When your hands were entwined, he would caress the top of your hand with his thumb, a soft brush of his warm skin against yours. It was a plain, simple gesture full of caring. It made you feel incredibly happy and loved. He was the epitome of gentleness.

“What do you think about your major so far?” he asked once you sat down for a food break. Hot dogs and coke were in front of you as he handed you a hand sanitizer to clean your hands. 

With a grateful smile you took it. “I’m excited about my classes. Some seem a little unnecessary but I need the credits,” you shrugged as you squeezed out a good amount of gel on your hands before giving it back to him.

“I’m sure they will be beneficial in one way or another,” he replied calmly, wisely as the smart person he was. He cleaned his hands as well, gently shaking his head to get the hair out of his eyes. “Even if it means one single information is beneficial out of all the rest, it will still be good for something, little one.”

You hummed, already drunk on his words. “You’re right. I’ll try to look at it that way.”

He laughed at your bewitched expression. “And- a lot of focus, my cute,-” he leaned closer, “gorgeous,” he leaned even closer, “smart-” he was hovering above your lips, eyes zooming in on them, “little one.” A breath-taking kiss in which he opened his mouth enough to take in your upper one.

You hummed yet again as your eyes rolled back, letting them close to appreciate the moment a little deeper. There was a distant crowd around you, but you really didn’t care that what you were doing might be inappropriate.

“Mr Byun?!” And then someone shouted your name, too.

Baekhyun separated with a sensual smooch that tinted your cheeks red, only for them to turn pale at the sight of your high school classmates staring at you dumbfounded.

“Oh my god…” one girl whispered before the rest quickly smiled at your teacher.

“Hey, how’s it going,” spoke up casually Baekhyun. If he was surprised, he didn’t show it. Instead, his hand took a gentle hold of your knee and gave it a small squeeze. He must have sensed your discomfort. “Go for the T-Rex ride, it’s crazy!” he advised.

The group managed to bow to him politely, gradually shuffling further away, but still making sure they gave you death glares before their backs you and they finally dispersed among the crowd.

You let out a shaky breath, unaware of your palms growing sweaty and slippery.

“Are you okay?” Baekhyun was now running his palm up and down your thigh, making sure he wasn’t dragging your skirt up in the process. His touch was still electrifying, even when you were scared and shocked.

You nodded quickly, a few strands of hair falling out of its place. He pressed his lips together, carefully watching your side profile as his other hand reached out and combed the hair behind your ear.

“You don’t seem like it.”

“My classmates that you were a physics and home room teacher to, just saw us kissing,” you finally said, turning your head to look at his downturned eyes. “They’re gonna think I graduated because I was dating you.”

“Does it matter?”

You frowned, apprehensive from his laidback tone. “Yes. It does.”

“Why?”

“What do you mean, why? They know I’m dumb and didn’t have the grades to even graduate. Of course they’re gonna think it’s all your doing. They might report this and you’ll be in trouble. Maybe I’ll lose the scholarship-“

“Hold on, little one. You’re going way off now.”

You clamped your mouth shut at Baekhyun’s gentle but stern tone and waited for him to talk his mind. At that point you’d appreciate any consolation for you were genuinely freaking out.

He took a moment before speaking. His eyes raked your features that were eternally pretty in his mind. When he caught you biting your lip, he couldn’t help but stare for a tad too long before snapping his eyes up to look you straight in your soul.

“None of what you said matters. Your conscience is clean, isn’t it?” He waited for you to nod. Once you did, he continued. “Theirs can’t be. The reason is simple; many parents have visited me to talk me into giving them a better grade. But-“ he quickly added before you could protest in betrayal at his attitude, “I didn’t do it. Instead, I gave them chances to make them better themselves. They didn’t. So I made them feel guilty about it. They didn’t make it even half the way as you did, sweetheart.” The last sentence was a soft whisper, but that of an intense meaning. He wanted you to focus on what you had, not what others thought.

“There is no pleasure and gain in obsessing over things you can’t change. Whatever they might think now is none of your business. It’s their own problem. Not ours, not yours.”

Once again he proved to you how wise he was. His kind stare combined with his supporting words made you feel a lot of emotions; mostly gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter