We meet again

A Place Where I Belong

 

Hoya thinks about the matter Dongwoo said earlier and he makes up his mind. He will try to convince Woohyun that all of this is just a matter of misunderstanding. So he approaches Woohyun in his reading room.

“What’s up Hoya?”

“Err.. I need to talk to you.”

“Say the word.”

“I think Dongwoo was right. We should just end this brother war.”

Woohyun snaps and hit his book pretty hard on the table.

“Say what, Hoya? It’s not because Dongwoo was once your close friend that you have to defend him all the time. The time when I end this war is when I’m no longer breathing. Get it? Get the hell out of my sight!”

“I don’t know what’s gotten in you, you know that? You want me out of your sight? Fine. I’ll leave this house immediately. Just to remind you, with this kind of attitude, I’m sure Myungsoo and Dongwoo won’t stand too long with you. Farewell, Woohyun.”

With that, Hoya takes his leave. Dongwoo silently eavesdrop their conversation and knowing the fact that Hoya is out of the house, he plans on following Hoya but being stopped by Myungsoo.

“Where do you think you are going, hyung?”

“I.. I.. I want to go to my room. Yes. My room. Waeyo?”

“I saw Hoya hyung left. What happened?”

“Molla. Myung, you think we have to continue this fight with Sunggyu hyung?”

“*sigh* I’m tired of this too actually. It’s just misunderstanding between those two, why should we get involved?”

“What if we help them?”

“Bwoh? What do you mean, hyung?”

“We make them meet and let them settle things down. How about it?”

Myungsoo bites his lips for consideration.

“We should be working together with Sungyeol hyung and Sungjong to make it happen. And possibly Hoya hyung too.”

Dongwoo smiles at the wise decision Myungsoo had made.

*Sunggyu’s House*

There’s a knock from the door and Sungyeol gets on his feet to open the door. As the door is opened, a figure of a man is there.

“H-h-hoya hyung? What are you doing here? Sunggyu hyung might eats you alive!!”

Sungyeol screams frantically.

“Shut it, Yeol. Woohyun kicks my out of his house. This is the only place that I can think of. Now let me in.”

“Lee Sungyeol! Who is it?”

Sungyeol trembles as he knows the familiar voice that calls his name, yea, that’s Sunggyu’s voice. Hoya bows politely as Sunggyu makes his appearance.

“What are you doing here, Lee Howon?”

“Don’t be so formal to me, Sunggyu hyung. I’ve returned. Woohyun kicks me out of his companion. I want to once again be together with you.”

“How can I believe it?”

“I’ve never lied to you, hyung. Believe me.”

You hear a voice from the front door and you decide to go out and check who is it.

“Hoya oppa!!!”

You run and hug him in joy.

“Omo~ I miss you oppa. How have you been?”

“Minyoung-ah.. I miss you too.”

“Let’s get inside!! It’s cold here.”

You drag Hoya and followed by Sunggyu and Sungyeol to the living room. Hoya slumps on the couch and being interviewed by Sunggyu. You don’t even care about the things they’re talking about because the only thing that you want is all of your oppas back.

The interview section has ended. The silence tensed up. That’s the time when Changjo burst into the room, cracking the tense.

“Sungjong has come conscious!”

You run to Sungjong’s room to see him. He’s sitting on the bed, he has recovered, even though not fully yet.

It’s been 3 days since Sungjong conscious. Sunggyu has accepted Hoya again in his companion. You love your life. It’s just, you feel it’s incomplete. Some parts of you are missing, parts that will complete your life.

Hoya secretly meets up with Dongwoo and Myungsoo to discuss about the peace declaring thing. He tells Sungyeol and Sungjong too about it. They decide to wait until Sungjong has fully recovered before they execute their plan.

Finally it’s the D-Day. Hoya tells Sunggyu to go on an open field with a reason of discussing some important matter. The same thing happens with Woohyun. Dongwoo and Myungsoo successfully convinced him to come along.

You are dragged along too so that you know all the stories behind it. Changjo is left to take care of the house. The air is chilling. You rub your palms to warm then up.

The situation is getting awkward and the aura is cold, the killing aura is surrounding both the brothers as they meet face to face on the same ground. It’s been a few years since they meet like this. The hatred has grown as time passed. The rest of the companion is standing on a side of the open field, forming protective formation in front of you if the brothers might start to attack each other.

Sunggyu clenches his fist as well as Woohyun. They stare at each other with disgust.

“Long time no see, brother.”



 

Hello ~ 

I'm here ~ ^^

I really have hard time updating this fic ~ ><

Anyway~ Just to infrom you guys, this fic is close to the end ~ 

Hehehe~

First reason, I'm confuse how to continue this~

Second, I'm busy with school~
Third, I'm not really into this kind of stories currently ~ ><

But~ I will still be here with many more other stories ~ ^^

Leave coment, okay?