I'm not jealous, I was just worried...

I Like U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jealousy was never in her dictionary, until being Minjeong's girlfriend is part of her life.

 Jimin's gritting her teeth as she looks at the people flocking around Minjeong over the window of the council's room. It's the middle of their semester and Jimin knows that this is the time when most lecturers would give out assignments done in pairs or groups as she herself has her fair share of assignments too. Most of them are with Aeri, Mark and Jeno to name a few, the usual group of people seeing as Karina Yu is well-known unapproachable thanks to her role in the student council and the aura she generates. That's what people say anyway but those close to her knows how much of a softie she really is, her fondness of shark and her infatuation towards Kim Minjeong, the popular extrovert on the other side of campus. 

 And she's now the girlfriend of said popular extrovert on the other side of the campus. Said girlfriend is still smiling at other people that's not Jimin and that ticks her off a lot. Her friends fear that, the student council fear that- heck, the whole campus would if they can see how she looks like she's going to kill peoplefor being near Minjeong. 

 Jaemin and Donghyuck felt the world ending when they entered the student council room to the sight of it. They felt like whatever reports they have to Jimin would end their life and that was until the secretary came in.  

 "You know Jimin, you could just text her or call her before you kill people by looking at them." Aeri walked closer to the president's table, peeking over Jimin's shoulder to the oh so lovely sight of Minjeong talking to people and make them laugh. Just usual Winter things, really. 

 Jimin's scrunched up brows then relaxed and she let out a sigh, making both Jaemin and Haechan breathe a sigh of relief themselves too. That alarmed both girls as they look at the boys, who were now pointing at the documents in their hand, putting it down on Jimin's table and getting out of the room as fast as they can without sprinting. "Those two must have been dying in the inside as you glare at your girlfriend, funny how we all thought you'll soften up once the two of you are more than buddies but here I am greeted with a jealous girlfriend Jimin."

 "Who said anything about me being jealous?"

... you have got to be kidding me  

 Aeri looked at the taller, eyes twitching as she wondered how is whatever Jimin's doing now not considered as jealous behaviour. "You were gonna kill them if it weren't for the fact that both of you wants to keep your relationship a secret and cause you're on the top floor of the building and Minjeong's down there with people you've never met and if that's not jealous behaviour I don't know what is."

 Jimin looked back at Aeri, an eyebrow raised as she pointed at the small figure from their view. "She's clearly uncomfortable with that many people around her Aeri and I'm worried about that."

 "She's an extrovert, she can handle people."

 "Not all of them are like that."

 "Yu Jimin this is Kim Minjeong we're talking about and we all know for the love of your relationship that she can handle it well enough, look she's laughing at them-"

 Jimin immediately peered closer to the windows, eyebrows twitch when she saw the sight of Minjeong laughing and patting people's back. She can make Minjeong laugh louder than that, she knows that for sure. "She's faking it-"

 "Jimin no..."

 "Jimin yes! Her genuine laugh has more heart to it, you can see it in her eyes."

 Aeri can only shake her head bwhen Jimin looked at her with full confidence, nodding to the points she made on why she's not jealous but instead worried of Minjeong. She knows for sure that this will be a long month not just for her, but also their circle of friends and the person in mind, Kim Minjeong. 

 How was someone supposed to see her eyes when her back was faced against them to beign with?? 

 Minjeong was busy coming up with the composition and lyrics for her collaboration work with Yuna, the younger in charge of the lyrics and choreography  once the song was done. They've come up with a theme and gave divided their fair share of work. Minjeong liked Yuna's enthusiasm and did her best to try and match the energy the younger girl usually gives off. Things would sail smoothly when Minjeong found a beat to start and a rhythm to go though, she was in full concentration mode until her phone rang and it didn't took her a glance to know who it's from. 

 She picked it up, small smile on her face as her back leaned to her office chair. "And what do I have the honour to being called by Miss Yu Jimin herself?"

 Winter chuckled when she heard Karina's whine on the other side, now spinning around on her chair while listening to Jimin's voice. The latter filling her up with the events of the day and the particular incident that happened in the student council room. How Minjeong seemed uncomfortable with the amount of people around her and how her laugh seemed weird. She took this all in stride, nodding through Jimin's reasoning on how she justified to Aeri that she wasn't in anyway jealous but more so worried for the younger girl, 

 "So I'm here checking up on you if you're okay."

 "You sure I'm not the one supposed to be worried that I got myself a jealous girlfriend?"

 Jimin laughed at Minjeong instead. "Says the girl who was jealous of Mindeongie. He's well with my parents if you're wondering, they love him like he's their grand kid... okay that felt weird to say but point stands."

 There's really no winning against Jimin here once she made up her mind so Minjeong just shrugged it off, hoping that Jimin can convince herself that she's not in any shape of form jealous if Minjeong was seen with another girl alone. She never admitted to being jealous when Yerim was brought up. Minjeong didn't really paid attention to how the older girl's reaction was as they weren't a thing but recalling how she asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter