Puppy

I Like U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin adopted a puppy, Minjeong wasn't fully amused.

  "So from my understanding, you adopted a puppy, named it Mindeong-ie because I have a transfer program in Japan that lasted for... three months? Jimin-unnie, I'm coming back in a week." Minjeong rested her forehead on her knuckles, shaking the whole idea that her girlfriend have a pet with the reason of missing her? How was she supposed to react to all of this? Flattered that Jimin missed her a lot or perplexed that she named the puppy Mindeong-ie? It was mixed feelings for sure.

 Jimin brought her blonde pomeranian puppy up for Minjeong to look at from their video call, a big smile on her face. "Still, look at Mindeong-ie! He's just like you, cute and mine!" Minjeong just nodded, a hint of red from her face thanks to Jimin's very confident usage of mine... that was until she noticed something else. 

 " Wait- HE?! You named a male puppy after me??" 

 The older just nodded, puffing her cheeks as she hugged her puppy closer to her body, receiving a bark from the small bundle of fur in her arms. "Well... I didn't realise it was male until three days after I adopted him. Come on Minjeong, we can be parents together. Mindeong-ie's a good by, he listens well." 

  Minjeong now rested her cheek on her palm, a small smile forming on her lips as she looked at Jimin with her puppy. She'll probably be okay with this as it did brought a smile on Jimin's face, she likes that. She likes everything about Jimin honestly- just sadly, not at the same level that Jimin does for her. 

 So maybe learning to accept a new living creature in Jimin's life could make her be better in that aspect. "Okay okay, just tell Mindeong-ie here that once Minjeong's home, Jimin's all hers." 

 Minjeong ended the call with a flying kiss, a wink and a good glimpse of a blushing mess Jimin.

-

 Taeyeon was having fun laughing at her younger sister who's now downing herself with can of iced coffee. She never thought she'd see the day where her younger sister would go through a struggle in what used to be a relatively peaceful love life with Jimin thanks to Mindeong-ie. 

 " Oh come on, you love Zero, what's so bad about Mindeong-ie?" Minjeong glared at her older sister, teeth gritting in anger as her grip on her can caused a dent. The little pomeranian makes it a thing to annoy Minjeong as if it's his purpose. Barking whenever Minjeong was near Jimin, jumping to Jimin's lap when the pair was snuggling on the couch, Jimin's cheeks after Minjeong kissed her. It drove her on edge too when Jimin would favour the rascal more than her girlfriend. 

 "At least Zero doesn't disturb you when you're all hands with Jessica-unnie, Mindeong makes sure I don't lay a finger on Jimin-unnie!" Taeyeon immediately shuts her younger sister's mouth, looking around the area to see if anyone noticed what the younger Kim said. 

 "Okay not so loud idiot, we're not at home." Minjeong rolled her eyes before pushing her sister's hand, a pout formed on her face. She's not used to all of this, jealousy towards a dog, slight possessiveness towards Jimin, it felt weird for her, everything relatively new. It felt childish npw that she thinks about it and told Taeyeon after finishing her coffee. 

 Taeyeon listened to her sister, nodding through her words, providing a pat on her back from the worries Minjeong had. Once Minjeong was done, Taeyeon hummed and contemplated on what's the best advice or approach that Minjeong can do for all of this. She knows how Minjeong isn't really fond of relationships as how before Jimin, Minjeong made it clear she loved how she is now. 

 " It's the lack of commitment, Taeyeon-unnie. Don't you feel chained up being there for someone that was a stranger from the da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter