Secrets

A Dangerous Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days passed uneventfully, and Wendy's impatience grew. She realized she needed to take action, so she made the decision to transfer to Seulgi's school. It was the least she could do to keep an eye on Seulgi and Irene. Wendy reached out to someone for assistance with her school transfer, and the person on the other end responded, "Very well. That's why I like you a lot. You use your brains."

The next morning, Wendy arrived at the new school, and the students seemed slightly confused about the frequent new transfers. One of them asked, "Why do we keep having new students?" Wendy took a seat beside Seulgi and Irene with a smile. "Hi! What's going on here?" she asked.

Seulgi looked confused and shocked and asked, "What are you doing here?"

Wendy chuckled and replied, "Why? Do you own this school? Just kidding". then whispered " Actually, I'm here to help you just in case anything happens."

Seulgi sighed and whispered, "Anyways, I think the woman knows something. I've noticed someone following me for days."

Wendy furrowed her brows in concern. "What?!.. How did she find out? Are you okay?" she whispered back.

Seulgi reassured her, "I'm fine for now, but we need to figure out how she discovered the truth and what she plans to do."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter