I do.

That Bunny is You

 

‘Finally, I’m home. Peace and quiet, with my adorable hyungs.’

Kyuhyun came back from China a few moments ago, and he was dead tired. He was so busy shooting and preparing for his special ‘We got Married’ episode that he didn’t even tell his hyungs about it. Of course, who wouldn’t want to boast about having a perfect marriage, right? Although the entire wedding was arranged for two days and the shooting was only worth 1 freakin’ episode. A pang of guilt and pain went through him as he thought about his lovely ‘wife’, his two days worth of a beautiful ‘marriage’, and their so called ‘happiness’.

He missed her, he guessed. She’s actually very nice, and a complete sweetheart.

Yeah, the ELFs will go crazy about that.

Grinning abit when he finally arrived at his dorms, pausing a moment before opening it.

‘What am I supposed to say? Oh, Siwon will sure go mad about this. How am I gonna explain that I went missing for three days and went to Chine to marry a stranger?! A pretty one, too. Heh, aren’t I a handsome groom?’

As his thoughts floated away from his original topic, he didn’t even know it when he was pulled into the dorm, to find some of them were either grinning,(Leetuek, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook) or just glaring at him for no apparent reason. (Yesung, Eunhyuk, Shindong)

“Kyuhyun! Omo, how was the wedding?!”

“Yah, Kyuhyun-ah! How could you leave us like that?”

“Maknae, congratulations dude! You should’ve told us, we would be there to celebrate!”

“Why didn’t you tell us? Thank god you’re alive! I heard that China girls can be scary. Is that true? Did you lose your innocence?”

“Siwon-ah, don’t scare him like that!”

“Did you see Hankyung there?”

“Geez, you’re wife is really pretty. I’m jealous, Kyu.”

“Cho, you cheated on me! How could you?! I thought I was your fish!”

“No, Donghae, I’m his monkey.”

“Nu-uh!”

“Uh-huh!”

“Hey, why didn’t we ruin his ‘date’ like we did to Teukie hyung?”

“Because he would probably kill us if we did?”

“My Kyu ah, you’re growing up to be a fine, young man now. Gee, I must be getting old, then.”

“Can I touch her philtrum?”

“Yesung hyung, no!”

 

Kyuhyun could only grin as his silly hyungs blabbered on. Oh, how I missed this feeling. Fortunately Heechullie hyung is in the army, or else he’ll be teasing me to death about how he’s prettier than my wife. He did the best he could to answer all the questions asked, one by one.

 

“Wookie-ah, the wedding was great! I’m proud to say that I, Cho Kyuhyun am indeed a very handsome, awesome, loving, romantic husband.”

“Teukie hyung, I’m a grown uuup now! C’mooooon, don’t be mad at me!” The maknae tried to use his aegyo at the angel leader, but failed miserably as they all could tell.

“Donghee, - can I call you Donghee instead of Shindong?”

“No.”

“Oh, okay. Donghee, I wanted to invite ya’ll. But I know that you guys would be there to ruin it like we did to Leetuek’s. Hehe, good ol’ times…”

“I wanted to, Siwon hyung. But I was really busy. I’m sorry. And yeah, Chinese girls are rather scary, but in no way is Yi Xiao scary. She’s a total sweetheart. And yes, don’t scare me like that.”

“Er, no. I was in Beijing, I think.”

“To the one who said my bunny was pretty, thank you.”

“Donghae hyuuung… I love you too! Cmon’, you know you love me.”

“Hyukkie-ah… I love you more! Seriously, you know you love me too!”

“Yes, I will kill you all if you guys ruined my perfect little wedding. Leetuek hyung, I’m sorry for ruining your moment with Sora noona. I now know your pain.”

“No, Yesung hyung, you may not touch her philtrum.”

 

As he tried to soothe all his hyungs from laughter, he didn’t even notice his Minnie hyung wasn’t there after Wookie mentioned his name.

“Oh, think about all your fans! All your Kyuwook, Wonkyu, Kyuhyuk, Haekyu and Kyumin fans! They’re so gonna rip your wife to shreds.”

“Speaking of Kyumin fans, where is Minnie? He seemed pretty upset after Kyu left.”

, Sungmin! Oh, how am I supposed to explain to him?! Wait, why is he upset? Yeah, they were best friends and all but that doesn’t mean Sungmin would love him that way. Even though Kyuhyun loved and hugged Sungmin more than the rest doesn’t mean he loved him, right? Hell, why does he always get so emotional when it comes to Sungmin? He swore he blushed and giggled when Sungmin had kiss him on the lips, once, when the elder had been dared to. And he didn’t even know if wether the bunny was gay.

Yes, he was gay, sorta, for Sungmin. He lavished on him, woke him up in the morning with a big hug, ask for kisses here and there, sing for him and even crawling in to the bunny’s bed and allow the cute thing to snuggle up against him. If it were anybody else, they’d be eaten alive.

‘And I just got married.’

Multiple times he’d catch Sungmin cuddling with Heechul or Eunhyuk. Heechul, because he loved his precious, adorable dongsaeng, and Eunhyuk, because they were best of friends. Even though the ‘Hyukmin’ couple looked adorable to the others, Kyuhyun thought it sounded way better as ‘Kyumin.’ He’d watched with jealousy every time Eunhyuk got a little too touchy with Sungmin.

‘Okay, that’s it. I’m gonna talk to Lee Sungmin about this.’

“Where’s Sungmin?”

“Oh, I think he’s in your shared room.”

He thanked Yesung for his answer, although he did think about how the hell he knew. Kyuhyun stood up and left for the room, and silently creaking the door open, just in case his Minnie was asleep. Just as he thought, the room was dark, signaling that he’s asleep. Geez, why is my heart thumping so fast?

“K-kyu? Is that you?”

Kyuhyun froze. What should I say?

He flipped the lights on, and saw the small figure on the bed. Sungmin’s orange hair was bouncing messily, and he could see eye bags below those adorable eyes. Sungmin looked paler than before, but his cheeks were still as cute as ever. His pouty lips were pressed together, and Kyuhyun could see faint trails of tears streaming down his face. Seriously, my heart is hurting.

“Yes Sungmin-ah, Kyu I am.”

His heart fluttered as Sungmin chuckled at his lame joke. Being away from his bunny for three days was torture, even though he did have fun at his wedding. But hell, if his wife was Sungmin, he’d be the happiest man alive. When did I, Kyuhyun became th-this fluffy monster?! Oh yeah, since I fell for Sungmin.

“So, how did your wedding go? I’ll bet it was awesome. Too bad me, Hyukkie and Donghae couldn’t come ruin it. I’m sure Teukie umma would love to h-have his re-revenge…”

Kyuhyun got a mini heart attack when he saw Sungmin’s tears rolling down from his eyes. He looked so fragile. A fragile angel, sent from heaven. He walked over to his side and pulled the sobbing boy into a hug, trying to soothe him. “Shh, it’s okay… I’m here now, don’t cry…” But the bunny’s shivering got worse and he pulled himself closer to Kyuhyun and cried on his shoulders. The maknae was so heartbroken all he could do was place soft kisses on his hyung’s wet cheeks.

After a few moments, Sungmin’s sobs calmed down, and Kyuhyun’s shoulder was all wet. He lifted the elder’s chin up and looked him in the eyes.

“Why are you crying?”

Sungmin whimpered abit before answering.

“You left me… a-alone…”

Kyuhyun kissed away the fresh tears that were falling from his angel’s face.

“It was arranged, and I didn’t have a chance.”

Shaking his head abit, Sungmin continued with his reason.

“N-no, you left me. You don’t want me anymore… You’re in love with her… aren’t you?”

If there was anything called naïve, Sungmin would be the king of it. Although he already had his reputation of being the aegyo king. Kyuhyun could only give a low chuckle as he ruffled his hyung’s orange hair. How can I love her when you’re around? Silly bunny.

“Did you watch the episode where we gave nicknames for each other?” A nod was given from the tearful bunny. “What was the name I gave for her, Minnie-ah?”

Sungmin thought for a minute. Yes, he’d watched the entire episode and remembered how Kyuhyun had this loving look in his eyes every time he saw Yi Xiao, the bride. After thinking through, he remembered the name and looked up at a smiling Kyuhyun. He looked just as in love right now when he looked at her too…

“You c-called her ‘Bunny’.”

“And what do I call you?”

Sungmin thought for another while before answering.

“You call m-me… ‘Bunny’.”

“Sungmin, the whole time I was with her, all I could see was you.”

The aegyo king was about to interrupt when Kyuhyun continued.

“Min-ah, every time I look at her, I couldn’t help but to treat her like you. You guys are different, but alike in some ways. Both of you are talented, adorable, cheeky and bright. That’s when I knew I fell in love with you, hyung. She had a lot of things that couldn't come in comparison with you. But the things that only you have and she doesn’t…”

Kyuhyun bent down and pecked Sungmin on his lips.

“…are my kiss, my love and my heart."

The elder looked up and saw Kyuhyun staring into his eyes with an intense gaze. Never was their maknae like this, so foolishly in love. He could feel it, that passion, that fire, that love. The sensation ran throughout his entire being, and he knew it was love. He didn’t even realize he had this feeling, but ever since Kyuhyun started to run errands or leave him alone, he would feel this immense loneliness.  He never wanted to tell Kyu about this because he was afraid or rejection. Not rejection from the society, but Kyuhyun himself. Sungmin smiled warmly at his beloved dongsaeng and realized now Kyuhyun loved him too.

He had nothing to worry about anymore.

“I love you, my bunny.”

Kyuhyun is forever his.

“I love you, too, Kyu-ah.”

Sungmin smiled as the taller male pulled him into an embrace he had always yearned for.

“And I’ll promise you, you’ll be the one I’ll marry.”