Couple shoot

How to set up HaeSica; The Kim Heechul Way ;D

“A photo-shoot? I don’t remember anything about a photo-shoot” Jessica told her manager.

“We just got a call and we have to be there in half an hour” he quickly told her “Let’s get going now”

 

-Heechul’s POV-

 

I got a message from both their mangers, telling me that they were both on their now “Quickly” I told my make-up artist, I had to disguise myself. After 10 minutes she added the final touch, a fake moustache. Then my costume designers quickly dressed me up it only took a few minutes. After I was completely disguised, I added the final touch, SUNGLASSES :D

“They’re here!” One of the staff shouted.

The photographer came my way asking me what he should do and I just told him to simply listen to me. As soon as they entered I walked up to them.

“AHHH my dears, you have arrived!” I was saying with a fake French accent. Jessica and Donghae both looked me weirdly.

“Is that a fake moustache?” Donghae asked me.

“FAKE?!” I pretended to be really offended “HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!” I was acting dramatically.

“Yeah, Donghae, how could you be so rude” Jessica , they obviously both found me retarded, but I don’t care. “So what’s this important shoot for?” Jessica asked me, looking around the area.

“Its a couple shoot” I spun around happily “You will be taking a picture for all the seasons” This was actually my great idea.

“Why us?” They both blushed.

“You guys look great together” I winked “Now, no time for chit-chat! You guys better get changed to your winter cloths!” I pushed them to the costume designers and make-up artist “Don’t take too long!”

“Why the hell is he wearing sunnies inside” I heard Jessica whisper to Donghae.

 

-

 

“My dears, you do look lovely! I happily clapped after seeing them in their winter outfits. They were wearing couple jumpers with plain simple jeans, they were both wearing beanies Jessica was wearing an orange one and Donghae was wearing a red one.  I led them to the winter scene “This is Jason, the photographer” I told them “Okay, I want you two to feed ramen to each other for the first couple of shots”

They both sat down across from each other, Donghae picked up the chopsticks and got some ramen “Say ahhh” He told Jessica, also blowing the noodles. Jessica listened to Donghae and Donghae fed her. WHY ARE THEY SO FREAKIN ADORABLE?!?! I SHOULD’VE SET THEM UP FIRST!!!

 

-

 

Next was the autumn shoot, they did this shoot outside since it is autumn right now. They sat on a bench that was under a tree. I told them to share the long red scarf. Donghae put the scarf around Jessica’s next first and then Jessica put it around Donghae’s next. Jason shot everything. There was a little distance in between them, which was irritating me, I quickly went up behind them and pushed them together until their heads clashed together. I could tell they were both getting pretty annoyed with me, but they couldn’t say anything cause they didn’t know who I actually was >:D

 

-

 

Time for summer! “I’m not coming out!” Jessica shouted from her dressing room.

“Why?” Donghae asked waiting for her. Donghae was just wearing multi-coloured chequered board shorts.

“IT’S EMBARRASSING!” She shouted with a whiny voice.

“Hurry up!” I told her.

“Can’t I wear something less revealing?” She asked, still not coming out.

“Stop complaining Sica” Donghae told her “You’ll look fine”

“YOU DON’T HAVE TO WEAR A BIKINI!” She snapped at Donghae from her room. Donghae had an awkward face on, while I was trying not to laugh.

“Just hurry up! I’m hungry!” He yelled back “If you don’t come out, I’m gonna come in” He stood up, walking closer to Jessica’s dressing room.

“What if I’m undressing myself now?!” She shouted at him.

“Are you?” He asked. Jessica didn’t reply “Thought so” He grinned. I quickly called Jason over and told him to start taking pictures of this. “Are you coming out?” He asked her for the last time, his hand was already on the handle.

“NOO!” Jessica screamed. Donghae struggled to open the door at first cause Jessica was blocking the door “YOUR SUCH A DONGHAE!” She was screaming struggling to hold the door shut. Too bad Donghae was stronger than Jessica and he easily opened it after a few pushes. I ran closer to the scene not wanting to miss a single second of what was going to happen next.

Jessica was running around the room, while Donghae was chasing her. He quickly grabbed her wrist and started laughing “Let me go” Jessica sadly pouted.

“Cute” Donghae pinched her cheek with his free hand. He quickly picked her up bridal style, but he picked her up to high…There lips almost crashed!! I think they forgot we were watching them, cause their lips were slowly getting closer. I was waiting for them to kiss “THEY ARE GOING TO KISS!!!!” I shouted in joy un-knowingly….Suddenly everyone glared at me. Jessica and Donghae quickly backed away. NOOOOOO I JUST RUINED THERE KISS!!! I’M DEPRESSED NOW!

 

-

 

SPRING! MY FAVOURITE SEASON! (A/N: Is spring anyone else favourite season? ^^)

Jessica wore a cute pink floral dress with a black cardigan (like in Running Man) and Donghae was wearing a red and white chequered shirt it wasn’t buttoned up so you could see his white shirt underneath and he was wearing light blue jeans.

We went up a hill where the sun was setting. It was going to be a picnic scene. Jessica and Donghae both sat down on the picnic mat, Jessica opened up the basket and put out all the food. She was cutting the bread loaf unevenly and Donghae was just laughing at her.

“I’ll cut the bread, you get the other stuff out” Donghae told her, taking the knife from her hand. Jessica agreed, I evilly smirked, hoping Jessica would find my surprised.

“EKKKK!” Jessica quickly covered her nose, I turned around to laugh. Donghae knew it was a cucumber in there, whenever Jessica made that noise and covered her nose that meant there was a cucumber near-by. Donghae picked it up and started to .

“Ooooo~” Donghae was waving the cucumber close to her face. She slapped his arm “Alright” Donghae laughed and put the cucumber away.

“Wash your hands” Jessica wasn’t gonna allow Donghae near her if he didn’t. Donghae did what he was told and sat back down.

When they finished making the food they started feeding each other like a couple! They have such great chemistry! “LOVE-SHOT!” I commanded them, they did what they were told, pouring grape juice in cups, they interlocked their arms togethers and drank the juice.

The breeze was lightly messing up Jessica’s hair, Donghae put her hair away from her face and smiled at her. Jessica’s cheeks started to go a light rose, trying to hide her smile.

 

-

 

“Thank you everyone” Jessica and Donghae were bowing to everyone.

“WAIT!” I shouted “There’s one more shot I wanna try” I begged them. They both looked at each other and nodded.

I smiled happily, they just wanna spend more time with each other ;D aha, and well this scene will make up for last time.

They didn’t have to change this time, they just wore their normal cloths and we all quickly went outside.

“What’s the scene?” Donghae asked, looking around the area.

“You’ll see” I grinned and then three of the staff quickly poured 3 buckets of water over Donghae so he was drenched. The other staffs were just flickering water on Jessica and damping her hair. They passed her an umbrella, she opened it as we started sprinkling water over them like as if it was actually raining.

“Okay Donghae, I want you to go under the umbrella with Jessica and hold her one of her hands, and Jesscia still hold the umbrella!” I was telling them, staying away from the water. Donghae did what he was told “Now, I want you two to slowly lean forward to each other” I told said. They both didn’t listen at first and I was telling them how they should listen to me and so they slowly leaned closer to each other “I WANT YOU TWO TO KISS!” I shouted. Both their eyes widen in shock and quickly backed away “Who’s the director…” My arms were cross “Anyway I already have permission from your companies” I was getting impatient.  They both thought about it for a while and agreed to it after like 10 minutes -___-

“Okay, now KISS!” I pointed at them. They leaned closer and closer and closer to each other, lips 20cms apart…10…5….

“AHHHH DONGHAE OPPPPA!!!!!!” We heard people screaming.

“JESSSICA!!!” They both looked back and saw some of their fans. They looked confused and backed away from each other once away.

“WHO LET YOU HERE?!” I shouted at the fans due to frustration.

“Is that Heechul?” One of the fans whispered to her friend. I started to panic “If you keep your voices down I’ll give you both kisses on the cheek” I told them quickly. They both nodded happily and stopped screamed, luckily none of the other fans heard anything.

“Well I guess the day is done” I told HaeSica awkwardly laughing “BYE BYE!” The kiss scene isn’t going to be cute anymore *angry face*

Well I have to think of something else now….

 

-

 

I got back to the company the same time as Jessica and Donghae. I saw Jessica and Donghae talking! Did my plan work?! :D I quickly hid behind the wall and listened.

“Well today was interesting” Donghae said and Jessica giggled.

“It was”

“Jessica” Donghae said. HE’S GOING TO ASK HER OUT!! I quickly got my camera out and started to record “We should tell the others not to do a photo-shoot with that director” He said……*jaw drops*

“WHAT?!” I screamed. HOW COULD HE NOT ASK HER OUT YET?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

“Heechul?” They both saw me.

“What are you doing?” Jessica’s eyes narrowed down to slits, looking at me suspiciously.

“SHHH!” I pretended as if I was talking to someone on the phone, I am the king of lying “SERIOUSLY?!” I talked into my phone. They both looked at me strangely and walked away.

“I have to think of something else!” I told myself… “A PROFORMANCE TOGETHER!!!!” I clicked my fingers together “I am a genius” I told myself in English. 

 

--------------------------

 

I'm bad with explaining stuff xD

But how I wish for a couple shoot of HaeSica!!!