Hug

Je T'aime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even if I get angry and sulky sometimes

Hug me gently like an old friend

 

"Irene unnie.." Joy read one of the comments who's asking a question towards the leader. "Recently, i saw a lot of pictures of you with Blackpink's Jennie."

 

Seulgi's ears perked up at the name. If since an hour ago she's been flashing eyesmiles towards the camera and DJ Radio -now she can't hide the gloomy face of hers. Well, it's not just her who's bothered. Other members also shifted in their seats especially the leader. 

 

Joy cursed herself for choosing the wrong comment to read out loud. But nevertheless she needed to finish reading "I wanna know how you two got close because you seem like you're shy and quiet. It's nice to see for two pretty people to be friends." 

 

This is not good. Yeri thought to herself. She mentally wished she could sit with the other two unnies instead. 

 

The DJ Radio hummed. "Ah, are you close to Jennie, Irene?

 

Seulgi briefly rolled her eyes at the mentioned name again. She switched to Wendy's side instead -annoyed to face the older woman beside her. 

 

Irene knew what's going on. She can read the room and that brain of Kang Seulgi. Carefully, Irene answered the question with the best chosen words. Instead of giving a direct answer, she explained from the start. "I think this picture was taken during the Year-End Ceremony. It was during the time when we saw each other a lot."

 

"You guys don't meet each other nowadays?"

 

"Nowadays..-"

 

"But still!"

 

"We're both working so..we don't contact each other that much." Irene politely smiles at the female DJ.

 

The Dj hummed and nodded. "Ah it's like that. Okay."

 

Irene grinned. She glanced to the left -peeking to see the face under that lowered baseball cap. Sending signals to her lover -that this is nothing serious. But she was then interrupted by the DJ again. Her smiles still plastered on her face.

 

"But how would it feel when two pretty people take pictures together?"

 

On the other hand, the jealous Seulgi caught the leader's doing from her peripherals. Oh she loves when her lover didn't try to hide her sweet gestures in public. Seulgi can't contain her smile so she tried to look elsewhere.

 

Joy, Wendy and Yeri knew immediately who has the right to answer that very question from the DJ.

 

"It's great for the people who are looking at it." Seulgi faked her laugh while cussing in her mind that Irene is better with her. 

 

Wendy repeated Seulgi's words as if she knew her best friend meant something else.

 

Later, when the show was done and they are going back to the dorm, Irene excused herself from the gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter