Love

Je T'aime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I guess I love you, I’m in love

I hope this pleasant feeling never changes

-----------

 

"Wah it's so big!" Irene shouted as Seulgi make a big bubble from the stick. After the busy schedules both of them had, Seulgi suggested to chill around at the Han river. And to her idea, it is late at night. 

 

"Do you wanna try it? Here." Seulgi took Irene's hand in hers and slowly moved the bubble stick from right to left. "Slow..ly..like this"

 

Seulgi's mouth was just a few centimetres from Irene's ear and she can't help but closed her eyes. Only after she had gathered herself together, she could look up at the taller woman. Oh how this girl could affect her so much. 

 

"Yes, that's it! See, you did bigger than mine, unnie." Seulgi chuckled. "What are we gonna do next? Hm" She paused for a brief of moment before throwing her grin. "How does riding a bike sounds to you?"

 

"W-what? You know i can't ride them~" Irene whined at the idea.

 

"Oh come on, kid. I'll teach you!" Seulgi laughed as she ran away from the older woman.

 

"Wha-What?! KID?! Yahhh" The mad Irene tried to catch the giggling Kang Seulgi.

 

It's 1:30 in the morning, and there's two adults running around the park like it's kindergarten. Luckily there's not many people at the scene. Most of them were just trying to enjoy the midnight breeze and the city view. Just like them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter