Together (Final)

Je T'aime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-----------

 

Come closer to me little by little and I’ll show you myself

Stay by my side

Like a soft scent

 

 

"Hello, you're here?" Irene looked around as she clasped her phone close to her ear. It's Seulgi. She promised to pick up the leader after her show ended. "Where are you~?" Irene started her babytalking mode. "Ng? My left?" She squinted her eyes and there - she spotted her Hyundai's GV80. Lately, Seulgi has been using her car for personal uses and the older woman didn't mind. Everything hers is Seulgi's too anyway.

 

"Hi pretty." Seulgi grinned widely as soon as Irene get on her seat next to the driver. They have been so busy lately so she wanted to treasure as much time they have together -where she can get to see her lover's face.

 

Irene on the other hand, felt like her tiredness from the hardcore practice were all gone when she saw that crescent eyesmiles. "Did I make you wait?" Irene softly pecked Seulgi's right cheek.

 

"Nope. I just arrived. Unnie," Seulgi managed to hold Irene's chin before she moved away. "Just a moment" She cupped Irene's small face then bring her into a long chaste kiss. Oh how she loves to claim that plump lips between hers. "I've miss you." 

 

Irene closed her eyes as they were resting against each other's forehead. She can't hide her smiles. This woman before her -has a very great way with her charms. "Ive miss you too. My bear." Irene tapped the dancer's nose which earned a squeal from her. Both of them laughed as Seulgi started to drive out for dinner.

 

-----------

 

"How-eh ih(how was it)? Hellishuh aigh(It's delicious right)?" Seulgi asked while munching her newfound favourite meal. Crispy chinese duck . There were times that she hissed when the meat was too hot.

 

Irene shook her head. "Be careful there. Swallow first before you talk." She wiped the sauce off Seulgi's corner lips. "Hmm..I have never tried duck meat before but i think this is good. It's something new to me." Irene munched another bite.

 

"Rightt" Seulgi gulped down another chunk. "Oh. How's today session? Did Teacher Kim go hard on you?" Teacher Kim is SM choreographer.

 

"Nope. She's always nice to me. Hmm also, I finished the second verse today." 

 

"Whatt? Already??" Seulgi whined. "I haven't learn the chorus yet!"

 

They're already done with the song recordings for the new comeback. Dance choreography classes were started about two weeks ago but Seulgi hardly can make her time with her packed schedules nowadays.

 

Irene chuckled. "It's gonna be okay~ You're an amazing dancer, Seulgi-yah. A fast learner too. Don't forget that."

 

Seulgi pouted like a kid which turned to a grin when Irene feed her. "Alright. I'll just ask manager unnie to drag my practice longer."

 

"Ah right. How's today's show? Is today's Seulgizip no-fun too?" 

 

"Ey unnie~ I'm a fun person." Seulgi placed her right palm on her chest -slightly bowing as she spoke. "Everyone loves my show. Please don't say it's boring."

 

Irene laughed. "Whatever."

 

"Do you want to come? Seulgizip?"

 

In korean, seulgizip is pronounced as seulgi-jib meaning Seulgi's house.

 

"We shared the house, Kang Seulgi."

 

Seulgi giggled. "Nooo. The show. Do you want to be my guest?" There's a hint of hope in her voice. To be honest, she wanted Irene to be her guest since the very first. But ever since the scandal, she became more considerate and thoughtful about Irene's media appearance.

 

Irene hummed as she played with her food -thinking the best answer for her lover. "When the right time comes, i'll be guesting your show."

 

Seulgi nodded in understanding -squeezing the smaller hand in hers. "Alright."

 

Irene looked up with straight face. "But that doesn't mean you can invite the whole nation's girls to your show, Kang Seulgi." 

 

Oh oh. Not this again. Seulgi quickly avoided the topic. "Unnie, let me pour you a drink. I'll show you a good trick"

 

Irene scoffed. "Sneaky bear."

 

Seulgi just laughed as she took a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter