Chapter 2

I Want To Be Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                    "First up, an outfit." Momo instructed. She turned and glanced at me. "Are you ok,Tzu? You don't look well." 

            Yeah Momo. I'm perfectly fine. I'm about to meet my idol crush and everything's all ok, Momo. Sarcasm, Momo. I try to hide my annoyance by changing the subject. "Shouldn't I wear my black dress? It's much more expensive." I say.

               "People might recognize you, if you do." Momo replied. "Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung!!! Chaeyoung! Where did she go?! Chaeyoung! Oh, there you are, can you get the top-no, not that one, the one next to-yes. And as for a skirt, the one over there." Momo babbled. 

       The unnies are really talkative today. Like, incredibly talkative. I head to the closet to change my clothes. Once I come out, I find that Momo and Chaeyoung are gone, and Sana and Nayeon are here.

           "Tzuyu, you took forever!!!" Sana whined. 

      I rolled my eyes. Aegyo. " I just want to look nice." I reply. I pull my gold locket out of my jewelry box and put it on. "What are you two doing here anyway?"

            "We're gonna drive you there, obviously." Nayeon said excitedly. "If you drive, your hands might get dirty and you might lose your bag." Nayeon seems more excited than I am. Maybe SHE should meet Jungkook instead of me. Ack. 

        "Well, what are y'all waiting for? Go! Tzuyu, Unnie is proud of you!" Dahyun called.

             "Dahyun, " Sana murmurr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter