Chapter 1

I Want To Be Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         People say that going to a fansign, especially a BTS one, is a once in a lifetime opportunity. They also say that you shouldn't let anything stop you from going, if you have a ticket. And I'm not saying they're wrong. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity. But, it's an extremely nerve racking opportunity, and I think I'm going to feel sick. You would too,if you happened to meet your crush who happens to be one of the most popular members of one of the most popular bands in the world.

        None of this is my plan, by the way, it's Nayeon Unnie's. And Jeongyeon's. And Momo's. Basically it's a plan all of TWICE made. Except me, of course. I'm terrified. Jihyo Unnie says I shouldn't be, because I'm an idol myself. I think that was supposed to make me feel better, but it didn't help. I just feel worse. And being an idol makes it a thousand times worse. What will Onces and Armys think? And all the other members of BTS? And Jungkook himself? And I'm just another girl, another idol. There are thousands of people in the world who like or love Jungkook. A lot. 

       "Tzuyu!"

     It's Chaeyoung.I wonder what happened now? I sigh and get up from my chair. "Coming Chae!" I walk down the steps carefully. The last thing I need is to fall down the stairs and break a leg. Literally. 

      "Tzuyu! What took you so long?" 

    As soon as I step onto the first floor, Dahyun grabs me. She pulls me through the hallway towards the dining r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter