[2]

Everything Always Come Unplanned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I bought it back from the dead! Lol your welcome! :)

Jaehee stares out the window, focusing on the tall buildings and blue rivers she hasn't seen in years. However, she was more emotionally bound to Seoul than she did with the city of Los Angeles. Upon stepping outside, the air of her home country was different than back at home in the states - it felt comforting. The scent of the ocean and traditional agriculture made her teary-eyed. God, she missed Korea so much, her home country that she held dearly to her heart. 

 

She was home. 

 

Only if the driver wasn't someone she clearly didn't want to see, the trip would have been much better in her opinion. She couldn't believe her best friend had sent her to pick her up, out of literally everyone. 

 

The blonde adjusts herself, sitting straight with arms crossed, focused on the view of the road ahead. A visible frown formed on . "Just how much longer?" It was a snark. 

 

From her peripheral view, she can see Jimin rolling her eyes at the given attitude. "Another hour." The older between the two changed her hands on the wheel, the right resting on the gear shift while the left tightly gripped the top loop of the steering wheel. She gave Jaehee a quick side-eye before remarking, "you know, just because you have a problem with me doesn't mean you have to be rude." Palming the wheel, she takes a left turn, then glide it back to its original position. 

 

Huffing, Jaehee looks out the window again, crossing her legs. "Says the one who caused the problem between us in the first place." She muttered it loud enough for the other to hear. 

 

The tires screeched as the car abruptly came to a stop. Grabbing onto the side door for stability, Jaehee whipped her head towards Jimin, who was unaffected, narrowing her eyes at the brunette. The honks from vehicles came from the back as everyone else were forced to swerve away. 

 

"You ing nuts!" The businesswoman cursed at the one driving.

 

Jimin was silence, it was one looming with rage. "Don't act like I'm the only one at fault here," she said, seething through her teeth. Pushing her foot back onto the gas pedal, the car started to roll back into motion. With an elbow resting against the sill of the car window, she leaned her head into her palm, drifting her attention to the road. 

 

It was enough for Jaehee to stay hushed the entire ride to Seoul. 

 

 

Jimin pulled the car into park in front of a tall apartment complex. Without another word, they filed out to grab the luggages in the trunk. The taller led the way to the building, pushing in the needed code to the entrance. Stepping inside the elevator, they stood side by side awkwardly as they rode it up a few floors. The cat-like woman exits first, walking down the familiar hallway to the designated unit. Pulling out her phone, she sends a text before knocking. 

 

The door flies open. And another brunette sprints out to the blonde. 

 

"Jaehee-ah!" Her long-time friend called out, running to her with open arms - in which, Jaehee gladly engulfed herself in. "I'm so happy you could make it!" Soojin pulled away slightly, taking in the presence of her beloved best friend after being separated for years. After the phone call, the soon-to-be bride anticipated the day the blonde would arrive, which also meant many restless nights. 

 

Seeing her unnie, Jaehee could already feel her cheekbones protruding and a smile curving. "And I'm happy to be here." Embracing her friend tightly once more, Jaehee had missed her dearly. 

 

Since the last time she seen her, Soojin hasn't changed one bit. But she could say, the older has definitely became more beautiful and sporting a mature atmosphere, even more so than back when they were still in college. Both her appearance and sense of fashion had were the only things that changed throughout the years. From black hair to now a brunette, Jaehee noticed how her locks were styled with sot curls at the ends and her split shifted a bit to the left. Her appearance complimented an off-the-shoulder black crop top and high waisted slim jeans. But there was something else that caught her eye, the sparkling silver band supporting a generous sized diamond. 

 

She deserves nothing less. The blonde truly felt happiness for her friend. Hell, she sent a confirmation text message to Soojin to book the earliest flight to Korea once she was able to settle her extensive time-off after her boss gave approval, to partaken in her duties of being the maid of honor. Her work can be placed on pause how ever long if it meant she'll witness her friend enjoying her big day. 

 

Soojin pulls away first, her hands still holding onto Jaehee's. "I hope the states has been treating you well, Jaehee-ah." The brunette scans her from head to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter