THE ENCOUNTER

LOVE MAZE

*Chirp... Chirp... Chirp

 


The birds chirping became a melody that descend around the hill house every morning. The sparkling morning dew adorned the flowers and greenery, and the birds danced in the warm sunshine on the natural rug creating the morning scenery more lively and more tangible.

Rosé's eyes engaged on the natural rugs that stretched out in front of her room window. Her light brunette was flowing beautifully on the right and left of her shoulders. She landed her elbow on the window frame and rested her chin on the back of her palms enjoying the view that soothing yet refreshing, it was a mood booster to start her new day.

"What a great scent, I love my morning breeze." She opened her eyes gently after taking a deep breath of the fresh morning air. She turned her slender body around and her long legs stepped towards the walk-in closet. 

She picked a light blue shirt, V-neck navy vest, navy wool trousers, and a black long coat for her husband's office wear. Patting the coat with her slender hand, she made sure it was neat. She looked at her Pypers Pink Leather Strap watch "7 am" and dragged her feet to Little-tiger's room.

Her son was sleeping soundly hugging the plushie bear. Little-tiger's bangs lifted and his mullet fell apart like a lion's mane hair. "Like father like son" her mind poked her memories as she monologued herself. The corners of her lips curved upwards as her eyes sparkling implied love and affection. Yes, the same eyes as Little-tiger, purplish-gray eyes. She's the Brunette's mother after all, so it was natural that he inherits the beauty of his mother's eyes that depicted galaxies. She approached him and snugged her bum on the edge of the bed his silky hair gently.

"Wakey wakey sleepyhead" her angelic voice sounded like a lullaby for Little-tiger. He kept closing his eyes, not wanting to get up. "Hmm... Looks like my Taebear wanna missed his first day at school." She caressed his mullet as he grinned still closing his eyes.

Little-tiger stretched his arms and legs while blinked owlishly, he pulled and hugged his mother's waist tightly. "Eomma, will Taetae's new friend like Taetae?" His eyes were a little worried as his lips cutely pouted. 

She smiled tenderly and lifted his chin "They won't like you but they will love you" sunshine flooded his soul and his joy blossomed with tons of flower petals, it was clearly printed as Little-tiger grinned ear to ear showing his boxy smile.

"Taetae love you eomma"

"I love you more Tiger"

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------💮--------------------

 

"It's great to work with you Mr. Kim" The joy engulfed a male around 5.8FT in the light blue shirt which paired well with mid-grey suits. His black oxfords were exquisitely glossy, coated with shoe polish. Despite his lean body, he had very muscular and thick thighs. 

He rose from his seat and tidied his suits. Combing his ashy silver hair with his fingers so as arranged neatly. He shook his business partner's hand while his hazel eyes glittered with a beaming face and smile plastered in joy. 

"No need to be formal Mr. Park. Just call me Kai we're the same age anyway" Kai shook his hand and the gorgeous smile never escaped his thick lips.

"Then you should call me Jimin. That's just fair" Their smile bloomed to giggled while their hands were still entangled to each other.

Kai and Jimin, two businessmen from different fields forged an unexpected partnership. Kai, which was the CEO of a famous fashion brand, collaborated with Jimin, who was the CEO of the largest IT company in the Land of Ginseng.

"Deal." Kai replied in agreement. "Uum... Jimin-ssi. I don't know if this is the right time to invite you to dinner. But, yeah... My family will have dinner at The Timber House Restaurant. We'll be very honored to have dinner with you and your family" biting his lower lips to suppressed his nervousness, Kai asked politely.

"Ya... Don't be formal, of course, we won't miss the dinner." Jimin rejoiced with the dinner invitation, it was seen from the corner of his lips that were pulled up to form a curve of a dazzling smile.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

--------------------💮--------------------

 


Jimin's POV


*Phew

 


I sighed of relief as I slumped my bum and lean my back on the chesterfield chair, resting my forearms on the arm of the chair. 

Here, in my office, I met the CEO of the CnK brand, one of the well-known fashion brands currently spreading its wing in the IT sector. Strangely, I didn't expect Jungkook's ridiculous thought to be accepted by him. Yup. Anew, we didn't expect him accepted our offer to collaborate in the IT sector. And most surprisingly, Kai himself came here.

As rumors have it, Kai is a great CEO. He is tall and handsome with his pretty tan skin, and I would bet that even if he is the only model for his brand, he can already sell his products overseas. Plus his friendly and humble personality, no wonder so many people praise and adore him. Even though he is young but his passion for fashion and modeling is great. He even owns the CnK brand and his agency. But what I'm most curious about is the rumors about his family. A lot of gossip states that he has a very beautiful wife, but I never heard that he attended parties with his wife even for company parties.

Now, I'm gonna call Lisa. I'll shed this happy news to her, she must be very excited knowing she really adores CnK and If Jungkook was also here, Kai will definitely invite him too. 

"Should I call Lisa now? Hmm... Maybe she's still at school to pick up Ara." I notice my watch and encage my intention to call Lisa. I have a better idea. Surprise her in person at school. Yes! Took my bum off of the chair, I grab the car keys and rush to Ara's school.

 

 

 

 

 

 


--------------------💮--------------------

 

"Eomma!!!" A honeyed sang ringing from the boy who showed his precious boxy smile, creating a melodious symphony that dove into the Light brunette's ears. She leaned back against the car while her arms crossed her chest.

Rosé's attention was devoted to the source of the sound at once, her delicate smile blossomed on her cherry lips as she waved at her son. The boy trotted towards his mother "Eomma..." he accosted her with a whining tone, embraced her mother's slender waist and grinned cheerfully.

"How was your school Taebear?" She asked while caressing his silky brunette.

"Great, eomma. Taetae got new friends. Ara noona, Ha Roo hyung, Daniel hyung, Naeun and many more." He mentioned his new friends while showing his boxy smile, but little did he know there was more than just friends.

"That's good, should we go home now or go grab some ice cream? Eomma craving strawberry ice cream. You wanna some?" She asked raising her brows.

"You know Taetae can't refuse your offer eomma." Little-tiger uttered and chuckled as he hopped in the car following his mother.

Some distance from them, there was a brief chat among the two little girls and their mother. They had the same raven hair as their mother, but different eye colors. The older one Ara had hazel eyes like her father Jimin, while the little one Naeun had jade eyes like her mother Lisa.

"Mommy today we made a new friend. He has purplish-gray eyes, so pretty mommy." The older uttered excitedly.

"Purplish-gray eyes?" Lisa asked confused.

"Eonnie is right mommy, he helped me when I fell and carried me on his back to the infirmary." Naeun sang while showing the wound on her knee which has been covered with a Pororo band-aid.

"Gosh... Does it hurt baby? Why don't you tell mommy earlier?" She bent down to her daughter and blew on the wound to relieve the pain.

Naeun chuckled at her mother's action "It doesn't hurt at all mommy, Taeyoung helped me blow the wound and the pain has gone away like whoosh" her jade eyes squinted as she demonstrating the whoosh sound. 

"Taeyoung? Is that the boy's name?" Lisa inquired as she raised a brow, somehow the name was familiar to her ears, like the names of two important persons in her life "Why does it sound familiar" she muttered silently. 

"Yes mommy, his name is~" 

"Daddy!" Ara shouted seeing her father and ran towards him. He smiled brightly and approached them. "Did you come to pick us up, daddy?"

"Uh-huh, daddy come to surprise you and your mommy." Jimin answered with a smile plastered on his lips as he crouched down and lifted his eldest daughter.

"What surprise?" Lisa asked curiously.

"Oh come on, think hon! It's no fun if I tell you right away."

"You wanna say CEO CnK took us to dinner? Huh! that's funny!" Lisa guessed and rolled her eyes "Not in million years Mr. Park, go dream on!" She mocked him.

"Ya! Lalisa, did you just look down on me?" Jimin retorted in annoyance as he put down her daughter.

"Park Jimin, I swear if you fool me I'll kick your out of bed tonight." Lisa warned as she covering Naeun's ears.

"Look! I've never been this serious in my life except when I proposed to you. Mr. Kim, aish... I mean Kai invited us to have dinner with his family." Jimin convinced.

Lisa's eyes widened and agape in excitement "Really? You mean Kim Jong-In aka Kai? The owner of CnK?" she rocked Jimin's shoulder and he nodded as a yes. "Kyaaaa... I love you hon" she screamed in joy and pecked his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 


--------------------💮--------------------

 

"Wae?" Rosé asked puzzled seeing her husband stare at her.

"Is it an illegal for staring my own wife?" Kai replied softly but Rosé didn't get the hint as she knitted her eyebrows "I can't take my eyes off of you, how Lucky I am for having an angel as my wife." And the pink hue embellished the Light brunette's cheeks.

 


*Giggle

 


"Daddy is flirting. Look at eomma's face, she blushed" Taeyoung teased and the Light brunette's cheeks completely blossomed as red as rose petals.

 


*Ahem

 


Lady Kim cleared "Yaebo... Looks like my beauty has faded, now I'm no longer the most beautiful woman in the world." She whined while wiping her invisible tears made the others laugh.

"Ya, eomma..." Kai sulked.

"Don't worry hon, You're the only one looks like a million dollars for me. And your man is the only one worldwide handsome man" Mr. Kim commended as he winked at his wife.

Tall presentable man, jet-black hair, sparkling gray eyes, thick bottom lips and broad shoulders described Mr. Kim's looks. A male who was very confident about his looks was Kim Seokjin. Despite his mid-life but body fit as a fiddle.

"Harabeoji, you're no longer WWH." The little one refuted.

"Ya... Tiger, why do you say like that?" Jin pouted.

"Because Taetae will take your place harabeoji." The little one sneered and the elders laughed in amusement.

"You're really amaJIN." Hani teased.

The presence of the little one brought joy to the Kims. The elders no longer feel lonely as the little one's sang always warmed the atmosphere.

"Excuse me Mr. Kim, the guest you have been waiting for has arrived." The waiter approached and reported.

"Thank you." Kai thanked him and excused himself to greet Jimin. A delighted smile shine on Kai's lips after Jimin's presence spotted.

A harmonious family with two beautiful daughters in a black and white fleece midi dresses with long sleeves, they were adorable. While Mr. Park's wife walked gracefully dressing brown coat that matched her husband. Kai accosted them.

"Thanks for coming Jim." They shook hands and Jimin introduced his family.

"It's an honor to be invited the dinner by CEO of CnK." Jimin remarked and smile "Kai... This is my wife, Lisa. She is one of your admirers. And my little angels, Ara and Naeun." He presented with a beaming face.

They got acquainted, then Kai led the Parks to join his family.

"Jimin, meet my family" Kai presented but Jimin froze on the spot when saw a woman with the light brunette, his eyes widened in shock. He couldn't believe what he saw.

"Chaeng..." Jimin mumbled.

"Oppa..."

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------💮-----------------

Confused? keep up with the story and you will know the relationship among them.