Dead Man Walking

Dead Man Walking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warm rays of light seep through the blinds of the bedroom where two tangled bodies are still peacefully drowned in slumberland.

 

The increasing heat caused by the morning sun and the temperature of the body attached to hers forced Karina to wake up from her slumber. She pushed the body that was clinging to her, before pushing her body to sit. She scanned her surroundings. Her usual clean and tidy bedroom is now a complete mess. Clothes were scattered on the floor and the products on her vanity table were also scattered on the floor. .

 

She looked at the person beside her and suddenly felt the urge to pinch the fluffy cheeks of the girl. Carefully, she scooted closer to the sleeping girl. Using her left arm as support, she turns towards her and admires the tranquil expression on her face. Who would've thought that behind this innocent and cute face lies a y beast?

 

Slowly, her hand makes its way toward the target's cheek. A wide smile crept on her face when she felt the softness of the girl's cheek. "Nggg unniee" Winter whined in her sleep. The reaction made the older girl giggle. Kyaa! So cute!! 

 

Karina tries hard to contain her giggles in an attempt to give another poke on the puffy cheek of Winter. But before her finger could touch her cheek, the younger girl started whining again. "Unnieee~~"

 

Suddenly, she was reminded of an event that happened ten years ago. A fifteen-year-old girl shyly gave her a bouquet of purple baby's breath. "Happy Valentine's day, Jimin unnie."

 

"Good morning, Jimin unnie" 

 

!

 

Karina quickly grabbed their blanket and covered herself. "You!" She grabbed a pillow and pointed it at the half-awake girl.

 

"Huh?" Winter tried to get up but was immediately brought back down by a pillow that Karina threw at her.

 

"You're Minjeong, right?!"

 

Winter's eyes lit up at the mention of her name. All of her sleepiness got washed away upon hearing the older girl say her name. "Finally, you remember!" She's genuinely happy that Karina finally recognized her and remembered her name, totally forgetting the events that transpired last night.

 

Giselle's gon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter