Chapter 02

Sickly Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeong wakes up again hearing the cry of his kids. But before he moves from his bed, the cries stop and he can hear his husband’s voice.

 

“Shhh baby, dada is here. Now let’s sleep okay?” Yeong can hear his husband saying. And then he heard him singing a lullaby. Yeong smiles as he hears it. His husband is best when it comes to lullaby and storytelling. His husband has a soothing voice that can calm someone.

 

Yeong walks to the next room beside the King’s bedroom.

 

Lee gon is laying on his armchair without a shirt. And babies are sleeping on his broad chest. His husband is securing them on his chest with one hand while his free hand is patting their back gently. They are big babies to do that now, to sleep on their father’s chest together. Lee Gon’s whole chest is covered with the two babies.

Ho-pil is standing beside the King. Holding a small baby blue blanket. Look like their captain is also taking part in babysitting.

 

As Yeong enters, hearing his footsteps Lee Gon looks up at him, with a smile.

 

“Yeongah.” He mutters softly, without disturbing their sons’ peaceful sleep.

 

“Hyung, when did they wake up?” Yeong asks as walking toward his husband.

 

“Oh, they wake up an hour ago,” King replied

 

“Really? Why didn’t you wake up me then?” Yeong asks standing beside him and placing his hand on the babies, checking their body temperature. They still have a fever, but it’s not severe as before.

 

“Yeongie, go eat something. I will look after them for until then.” Lee gon said, with a stern look, knowing his husband is going to refuse if not.

 

“B-okay then,” Yeong replied, getting the blanket from Ho-pill’s hand before draping it over the babies and left the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

Lee Gon knows he should get some rest, he only got time to wash and changed before his babies wake up. But his husband is more tired than him.

 

Even though they can have many people to look after their babies, while they attend to their duties, Lee Gon and Jo Yeong don’t do that. Especially after what happened before they were born. They can’t trust anyone but themselves and few people they have special relation to them. So the royal princes are limited to few people. Other than the Royal couple, Prince Buyeong, Princes Sae Jin, Jo family, and Court lady Noh only trust Secretary Myung, Secretary Mo, Captain Ho-pil, Sub Captain Park In-Young, princes’ two nannies, and the Royal Doctor around the princes. And even after given birth to two princes and now they are nine months along, His highness Jo Yeong still doesn’t return to full duty as Queen.

Prince Geayeong, as his name is Lee Min Ho is the eldest of twins. He has almost all the features as King, Lee Gon except, his pale white skin like his mother Jo Yeong. The eldest prince is also a ball of energy. Always crying for the attention of their parents. And he especial

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter