This Uniform is so Annoying

This Uniform is so Annoying
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Unnie, I want to go to your house," Byulyi begged.

They just finished their dinner at a restaurant near the game center. And now they're just chilling with their drinks still on the table.

"It's the same as other houses, there's nothing special. You'll be bored there."

"Nooo!" Byulyi protested. "I want to know how you live. I want to see your bedroom, your kitchen, what are the things inside your fridge....."

"That's.....," Yongsun hesitated. But when she sees Byulyi still pouting, she sighed. "Fine, you can come tomorrow. But now I will take you home. It's late."

Byulyi grinned and says, "Actually, unnie, I said to my parents that I will be sleeping over at a friend's house tonight. So... Can I sleep over at yours?"

Yongsun frowned. "Why are you so cheeky?"

Byulyi laughed. "So...can i?"

"No, I'll take you home."

"Noooo! Unnie you're so mean," Byulyi whined.

"Yes, I am mean. I am evil. I am a criminal because I'm dating a high school student who's technically underage," Yongsun said sternly.

"Unnie," Byulyi takes Yongsun's hand. "You are not a criminal. It's okay to date someone younger if the feeling is mutual."

Yongsun sighed.

"Besides," Byulyi started again. "You're 25, and I'm 17. It's not that different. We're both still young."

"With that much , how did we end up dating though?" Yongsun sighed.

Yongsun and Byulyi first met at the game center. Byulyi was there after school and Yongsun after work. At first, Byulyi just watching Yongsun play some games and told her that she was a horrible player. Yongsun frowned and challenged Byulyi to play together. The loser should buy food. And that night, they ended up at a ramen shop with Yongsun paying.

After that night, they often met each other at the game center and ended up talking over some food after they play. Despite their , they did not find it difficult to talk to each other.

One day, Byulyi caught Yongsun staring at her intently and asked jokingly, "Unnie, why are you looking at me like that? Do you like me?"
Yongsun blinked and says, "Uh- I- uh yeah, I think I do."

Byulyi's jaw dropped. "You what?"

Yongsun sighed. There's no way out from this. She stares at Byulyi and says, "I do like you, Byulyi. In a romantic way."

"Do you want me to be your girlfriend?" Byulyi asked.

"Well, do you?"

"I think I do."

"I think it's not a good idea though."

Byulyi tilted her head. "Why though?"

"Uh, ?"

Byulyi chuckled. "Too bad i actually like older women more. Any other reason to prevent me from being your girlfriend?"

"Uh....no?"

Byulyi laughed. "Good."

Actually, there's no difference after that. They still met at the game center, eat dinner after, and Yongsun took Byul to her home. Byulyi got curfew from her parents, so they can't hang out late. 10 PM and not home? Byulyi's phone would ring nonstop.

There might be little differences, like they hold hands, or pecks, or sometimes little kisses in the car. Until this moment comes. A possibility to go further than all of that. A sleepover.

Yongsun stares at Byulyi and said, "You always have a way with your words."

Byulyi chuckled. "So it's settled, right? I can sleep over at yours? Because if I'm rejected I really don't know where I would sleep tonight."

"I still can take you home, though," Yongsun smiled playfully.

"Right, but I know deep down you want me to sleep over," Byulyi smirked.

Yongsun shrugged. "I'm not gonna deny that."

"Okay then! Let's go home!"

Yongsun chuckled and raised her hands to ask for the bill.

 


Yongsun entered her passcode and turn the doorknob. "Come on in."

Byulyi entered the apartment and look around.

"Do you want to drink?" Yongsun asked as she walked to the kitchen.

"Just give me water, please."

Yongsun prepared a glass of water and walked to where Byulyi is.

"Unnie, where's your bedroom?"

Yongsun give the water to Byulyi and po

Please log in to read the full chapter