It's Dark

Careful!

 

Hey guys ^^ Did you enjoy the last oneshot? Here's another short one. Italics are your thoughts, and he can be either your boyfriend or husband. Your choice.

-------------------------------------------------------------

You were sitting in the study room looking through your work. You hadn’t noticed that you had so much to study for. You looked out the window behind you and saw all the snow coming down. It was a light snow fall, nothing to be worried about. Seeing it made you want to go outside to have some fun. You chuckled at your childish thought. You looked back at your work and thought to yourself.

You can’t go out to have fun right now. You have to finish your work. You’ll have fun later.

You turned back to your work and looked down at the pile of papers, the mountain of books and the killing silence. You picked up your pen and started writing out your notes. Your stomach started begging for food. You sighed in relief, anything to get away from all of this studying. You got up and wrapped yourself in a light blanket before heading out of the room and down the hall.

When you got down the stairs, you heard the TV. You were welcomed by that loving smile and voice.

“Oh! ______-ah, what’s wrong?”

He got up and walked up to you with his arms wide open. You smiled and willingly walked into them.

“I got hungry, so I came down to get something to eat. I’m going to go back up to study.”

He frowned upon hearing this. He thought you wanted to sit with him, maybe even cuddle. Well…that’s what he wanted, for sure. He let go of you, and followed you into the kitchen. You made a sandwich for yourself and him. You turned around and handed him the plate.

“Eat this for now, kay? I’ll come down later to make dinner.”

He looked at the clock. It was 4:30 PM. He smiled, nodded and kissed your cheek.

You were confused by his actions. He never reacted this way before when he heard about food. He sent you back up and you started studying again. You closed your door, and he waited to hear the click of the door closing. He kept the TV on, but he turned it down a bit so he could hear you. He got up and went into the kitchen, and started to prepare dinner for you guys, his treat. After putting the food on the stove, he went back into the living room. He looked out the window, and noticed the snow was coming down pretty hard.

On the other hand, you were still busy studying. You looked at your clock and it was 6:30 PM now. You quickly got up and headed towards the door. Right when you entered the hallway everything turned pitch black. You quickly held on to the railing of the stairs and sat down quickly with a thump.

Wow, good job. Ugh, why did I hit the floor so hard? This is gonna hurt in a bit.

“Jagi-ah! Are you ok?”

Your back against the railing, you turned your head to look for him.

Why are you turning around? You won’t be able to see him, pabo. Answer him already!

“I’m ok, are you?” You yelled out to him, not knowing where he was.

“Yea, I’m ok. Just stay where you are, okay?”

You heard some noise and you saw a small light coming up the stairs, pointed towards you. He stopped beside you, sticking his hand out. You held onto it and stood up beside him. You instantly linked your arm onto his. You fixed your sweatpants when you got up. When you stood up, your bottom started hurting.

 I knew it.

Your expression changed when you felt the pain, and so did his. Good job, now you’ve got him worried too. Learn how not to be clumsy for your own good.

“_______-ah, are you ok?” You nodded but he was still obviously worried. You both walked down the stairs slowly. You didn’t want to miss a step, or trip over something. When you got into the living room, you both sat on the couch. He put the flashlight on the coffee table, with the light hitting the ceiling so you both could get some light. You yawned and leaned against him. You closed your eyes and you quietly asked him,

“What’s that smell?”

He sighed, because he knew he couldn’t help it now. He looked down at you, with a disappointed look.

“I was trying to make dinner for us, but then the power went out.”

“Oh. I was getting hungry again, stupid weather.”

He laughed at your comment. You both cuddled, and he suddenly felt you shiver. He picked up a throw from the other end of the couch and wrapped it around the both of you. He talked about his work, and the future plans he had for the group. He told you about how he wanted to do a worldwide tour, and that he wanted the best for his fans. He suddenly stopped, and heard your light breathing. He looked down at you and saw you fell asleep. He smiled and wrapped you up nicely, waiting for the power to come back so he can feed you both. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? Please leave your comments below and subscribe for more oneshots. 

I don't like saying "_______-ah" all the time, it annoys me. Suggestion?