Chapter 3

Do you trust me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Right well that's me done with this movie I'm going to head off out for a walk?" Sehun drags himself up from the chair and makes his way to the mirror on the wall near the front door and checks himself out.

"Where are you going this late ?" Chanyeol clears up the rubbish from the snacks they had while watching the movie.

"Out to get some ice-cream from that new place down the block" Sehun opens the door only to spot Kai talking towards Baekhyun's door.

"It's a bit late form ice-cream don't you think"

"I wouldn't mind some of that" Sehun points down the hall making Chanyeol join him to see what the hell his friend is on about .

"Kai is everything ok?" Chanyeol walks down the hall stopping right beside him.

"He rang me upset and now he won't let me in" Kai knocks on the door again hoping Baekhyun will finally open it.

"Maybe he wants to be left alone" Chanyeol says as the three of them stand outside the smaller apartment .

"I can't leave him upset" Kai wipes a tear as Sehun steps closer offering him a tissue

"Does anyone else have a spare key?" Chanyeol asks as Kai gets angry " No he wanted to live here without us smothering him, so he didn't give us a key in case of an emergency" Kai pounds on the door again wanting his friend to open up.

" Ok look he clearly doesn't want anyone here so how about you come into my apartment that way your still close to him, let him settle a bit then try again " Chanyeol says as Kai wipes his face of tears.

"Ok thank you" Kai sniffs as he follows Sehun back to Chanyeol's place

"Baekhyun, its clumsy Chanyeol you know the one who doesn't check their post everyday" Chanyeol leans his ear against the door hoping to hear something.

"Fancy some ice cream? there is a new place down the block. Sehun and I were heading down there" Chanyeol leans his ear right at the door and can hear sniffing.

"Look Baekhyun your friend Kai is here, and he is rather upset. If I was you, I think you need to save him from my horn dog of a friend Sehun? As we speak, he is in my apartment alone with him" Chanyeol listens and finally the handle of the door moves. Stepping back Chanyeol watches as the door opens. Seeing Baekhyun appear with red eyes holding a teddy Chanyeol gets on is hunkers.

"Are you ok , I knew I heard someone crying" Chanyeol waits as Baekhyun smiles " Is Kai, ok?"

"I have no idea let's just hope Sehun hasn't used his charm on him" Chanyeol stands up as Baekhyun rolls his wheelchair out into the hallway.

"KAI" Baekhyun shouts as Kai rushes out of Chanyeol's apartment and down towards him.

"Are you ok?" Kai hugs him around his shoulders as Baekhyun hugs him back.

" Yeah, I'll be fine you didn't have to run over this late at night " Baekhyun lets his friend go and feels embarrassed with everyone watching him.

" I drove over in....your old car" Kai says hoping Baekhyun doesn't give out .

"The new one my dad got me after the crash hoping I would want to try walk again?" Baekhyun looks down at his teddy then back up towards Kai.

"Yes sorry , it's just Jaehyun was out on a date, and I didn't know how else to get here quick" Kai watches as Baekhyun just smiles " Its ok not like I am going to be using it"

"Ok .....the ice-cream place down the street is calling me so how about we all just chill and go get some ice-cream " Sehun smiles looking at the others as Baekhyun starts to wheel himself back into his apartment .

" I'll get my wallet" Baekhyun says as Kai and the others all look at each other in surprise.

"I'll buy but Kai has to come" Sehun says making them all laugh

" It will take more than ice-cream to get Kai" Baekhyun says making Kai blush.

"Ok let me get my shoes and we can head off" Chanyeol rushes back to his apartment grabbing his shoes and wallet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter