Chapter 1

Do you trust me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you really need to move out baek? we will miss you at the dorm" 

 

"I don't want to be a burden to you all. I need to learn to do this all by myself. Please stop worrying Jaehyun and just carry in the boxes please"

 

"Stop calling yourself a burden we are your friends who will keep doing whatever it is you need baek. Look at us, we are here helping you move across town from us as you wished just so we can see you happy again"

 

"I know and I am very grateful for the help moving. But Jaehyun you're an amazing friend you all are. I just want need some time alone to get use to me never walking again"

 

"The doctor said you would if you went to the physical therapist but you gave up"  

 

"​​​​​Look there is no point going through all that again. I just need to come to terms that I won't walk again. Now excuse me" 

 

Baekhyun wheels himself into his new ground floor apartment that he so desperately wanted after coming to terms that he can't be like everyone else. 

 

"This is a great place. I actually love it" he turns to see Kai one of his other friends plop down on his bed smiling towards him. 

 

"You are not moving in so get the idea you have in your head out of it, my answer is no. I really want this to just be my place Kai"  

 

"Yeah ok, can't blame me for trying. I'm gonna miss you at the dorm it won't be the same" 

 

"Hey least you won't have to baby me ​now I'm here" 

 

"​I never baby you baek. I just wanted to help out" 

 

"​I know Kai, I guess I'm just angry at the world and taking it out on you guys but I don't mean too" Baekhyun starts to cry a little as Kai rushes to his side. 

 

"​​​Man if you think you can do this then do it but at any time you feel low ​​no matter what time of night just call me and I'll be over here so fast it will be like I lived here"

 

"​​​​Nice try Kai but thank you, I'll be fine"

 

"Hey where will I put this box?" They hear shouting from the other room as they head off to see who is shouting. 

 

"Dad just pop it on the sofa please. I can sort it out later" Baekhyun rolls up towards his dad watching to make sure he does as he requested. He loves his parents so much but since he had the accident they have been smothering him so much that he needed to stop them from coming to the hospital. They hated it but they respected his wishes. 

 

"OK can I order some food for everyone is that ok Baekhyun darling" His mother smiles waiting for an answer as he looks at Jaehyun who nods to let his mother do it. 

 

"That would be brilliant mum thank you" Baekhyun smiles as he wheels out the door of his apartment to check his post box area just under the stairs and to change the name on the label. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter