Oh! He is

Oh! He is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hurry up! We’ll miss the movie.” Jonghyun said to his best friend, his voice filled with excitement. Taemin checked the time on his phone as he tried to catch up with Jonghyun’s pace. 

“Don’t worry we are fifteen minutes early.” The younger replied, shoving his phone and the two tickets inside his pocket.

 

Jonghyun loves traveling. Right now he and his friend were at a mall in China. They visited many places and had various foods. Now they were on their way to watch a movie. The shorter pressed the button outside the elevator and waited. The elevator doors opened within the next minute and the two boys got inside the spacious elevator. “Which floor?” Taemin asked.

Jonghyun’s eyes went through the leaflet they got at the entrance of the mall. “Six” The doors closed as Taemin pressed the button.

 

 

One thing Jonghyun loved about traveling to foreign countries was that nobody understood what they said when they talked in korean. They could literally talk about anything without worrying about strangers’ weird looks. The elevator stopped on the second floor and some guys in their early twenties walked inside. They were talking in manderin and Jonghyun couldn’t understand most of it. Taemin, on the other hand, was almost fluent in Manderin and Jonghyun was relieved to travel with a friend like him.

 

“Hyung” Taemin called. “We forgot to buy popcorn! How are we going to buy it before the movie?”

 

Jonghyun made a weird crying face in reply and checked the leaflet again. “Oh! no need to worry. We can buy some snacks on the fifth floor.” He replied and put the leaflet back into his backpack.

 

That’s when his eyes met with one of the Chinese guys'. The boy was wearing a cap but Jonghyun could still see his very short hair from the sides. He smiled and looked back at his friends. Jonghyun smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter