Chapter 9

My Fake Girlfriend

 

Minho drove into the driveway, just minutes after Jonnnghyyyun dropped Krystal off. He quickly opened the door of his car and went into his house.Luna was sitting on the couch, watching TV. She didn't even look at him when he had entered.

"How could you?" he asked, clenching his car keys hard.She turned to him, and looked confused, "What are you talking about?" Minho walked over and shut off the TV, and said, "I think you know what I am talking about. I saw you two." Luna gasped, "You did, was Krystal with you?"

"Yes! And do you know how upset you made her? She was crying." "Oh," she looked down, "I didn't want her to find out like that. I wanted to talk to her about it."

"Well you should have. Are you the reason Jonghyun broke up with her? So he could go out with you?" "N-No I don't think so. He said they were growing apart. I can't believe she was that upset," she said the last part almost to herself. "What did you think she'd be? Happy?" Minho said. Luna looked at him, "Well I did see the two of you kissing." He was taken aback. She had seen them? Had she told Jonghyun, and that was the reason?

"I was the one who did it, she wanted to part of it." Minho tried to explain. "Well Krystal looked like she was enjoying herself too." Luna said standing up, then. "She did?" Minho asked, then shook his head, "She wasn't too happy about it, I guess you didn't stay long enough to see what happened after."

 

"No, I didn't, "Luna looked down. "Don't tell me, Luna, that you told Jonghyun what happened and that was the reason why he broke up with Krystal."

"Well-"

"Luna! How could you?"

"I didn't tell him until he admitted that he wanted to go out with me, and he said him and Krystal were growing apart." Luna continued to look down, and her voice had grown noticeably quieter. "Still, Luna, Krystal trusts you. You shouldn't have said anything," he said, and began to walk towards the stairs, but before he went up them he turned towards her, "And isn't there a rule about dating your best friend's ex?"

…………………………….

 

On Monday Luna dreaded facing Krystal. But she had too. She had to tell her how she felt about Jonghyun. "Hey, Luna," She turned around and was face-to-face with Krystal. Krystal had a smile on her face, like nothing was wrong. But Luna knew something was.

"Um...Krystal we need to talk."

"Sure, Luna." Luna grabbed her arm and led her to a quiet place, where no one would bother them. "Krystal, I have to tell you something. It's about me and Jonghyun-" but she didn't get to finish her sentence. "Luna, it's alright. I know, and I'm fine with it."

 

"No you aren't. Minho said you were crying when you saw...us."

 

Krystal smiled, "It's okay, really. Jonghyun always had a soft spot for you, even while we were dating. And I always thought he would ask you out, before he would me."

 

"Really?" Luna asked. "I'm glad you too are together. I really am." Krystal smiled reassuringly. "Oh, thank you! I don't know what I would do I you were mad at me! Your the best friend I could ever have." she gave her friend a hug. Krystal laughed, "You are too, Luna, you are too."

 

…………………………….

 

 

Minho hadn't talked to Krystal all week. He had felt guilty. And now it was Friday, and Key had invited him to another party. Krystal was invited too. But Minho knew what he had to do. He was going to go without her, and tell Key the truth. He couldn't believe he had used Krystal like that.

 

He decided he was going to call her to tell her what was going on. He dialed he number, and was surprised she answered so quickly.

 

"Hey, Minho," she said and she sounded happy to talk to him.

"Hey, Krystal," he sighed, "I just wanted to tell you. You don't have to be my fake girlfriend anymore. I'm going to a party today at Key's and I'm going to tell him the truth."

"Minho, I could still go with you. Just because me and Jonghyun broke up doesn't mean you can't hang out with me anymore," she said.

"No, It's okay. I feel partly responsible for you and Jonghyun breaking up."

"It's not your fault, I promise. It's really alright, Minho," Krystal tried to reassure him.

"Well I got to go, Krystal. Bye." and he hung up with her.

Krystal stared at her phone, then at Luna. "Can you do me a favor?" Luna smiled, "Sure, anything."

 

"Can you drop me off somewhere?"

 

…………………………….

 

 

"Hey Key, what's up? You have another nice party going on." said Minho when he found Key. Key smiled, "Hey, where's Krystal? Did she not come with you? Did you guys break up?"

"Key, there's something I have to tell you. About the whole Krystal thing," he sighed, and continued, "We actually never were-"

"Hey Minho," said a voice behind him. Minho froze. No, it couldn't be. What was she doing here? He turned around.

"Sorry, I was feeling better, so I decided to come after all." Krystal smiled, then she looked at Key, "I wasn't feeling very good earlier, and wasn't going to come. But now I'm feeling better."

 

Minho still looked confused, "Hey, Krystal can we talk?"

"Sure," and she followed him to a quiet place. "I told you, Krystal, you didn't have to do this." Krystal smiled and grabbed his hand, "But I want to," she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him.

"What-what was that?" Minho was stunned, but he had liked the kiss.

"Minho, I love you. I don't want to be your fake girlfriend, but your real one."

"A-Are you sure?"

"Of course!" she laughed.

"Then I love you too, Soojung," he grabbed her closer and kissed her.

 

The End

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok guys, so that's the end. I hope that you liked this story and some of you will read my new story here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/19475/get-even-key-krystaljung-minho-minstal-nicole so i'll see you there. :) Thank you so much for reading! Please write a comment! :)