Chapter 4

My Fake Girlfriend

Why did you do that?" Luna exclaimed, a little angry, but for some reason she wanted it to happen, when her and Jonghyun broke apart, "You're going out with MY best friend!"

Jonghyun jumped back, "I-I don't know. I just did it on impulse. I'm sorry." he scratched the back of his head, "Hey can you not tell Krystal about this? It won't happen again, I promise." Even though I do what it to happen again.

Luna sighed, "Fine. Just because if I told her she would be mad at me, too. Even though I had no idea it was going to happen anyway." she gave him a pointed look, "Now get in your car and drive me home. Maybe if we beat them home we won't have to explain anything."

"Okay." Jonghyun said and opened the driver's seat door, and Luna walked around to the passenger side.

He started the car, and got to thinking. What was he going to do? He kissed Luna, but was going out with Krystal. But he had liked Luna for awhile.

He really didn't regret the kiss. Not at all.

                                                                           .....................................

Minho turned and looked at Krystal, who was sitting in the passenger side, "I hope you had fun."

She smiled at him, "Of course, I did."

"Good, cause I was just wondering...would you do with this me again?" he stopped himself, "I mean not like a real date."

"I understand, and sure."

"Really? I'll pay you of course, I mean being seen with me in public must be torture." he smiled, and secretly hoping she liked to be seen with him.

Krystal's smile faded, and for a second Minho thought he had said something wrong, "Minho about the pay, I don't want it."

"What?" he exclaimed, "What about Europe, don't you need it for that?"

"Well yea, but I feel bad. You having to pay me to hang out with you. That's not right, and I actually had fun. Why should you pay me for that? You know we should hang out more. On regular situations." she laughed.

Minho couldn't help but laugh, "Of course we could do that.". She like hanging out with him! She didn't feel like he was a loser and an annoyance. But as he remembered when he used to live at home, she was like the only one who hadn't always made fun of him. And because of that he had began to get a bit of a soft spot for her. He knew he better watch that, so it wouldn't grow into anything more. But he wasn't sure what would happen.

They drove along in silence for a little bit, when Krystal spoke again.

"Um...I'm spending the night at your house. Luna said I should, so you don't have to drop me off at home."

"Okay, I guess that's makes it easier. Hey, I don't go back until Sunday night. Maybe we could do something. As friends, of course, I know about you and Jonghyun."

Krystal thought about it. She did like being with Minho, a lot. So she smiled, "Sure. But we'll probably have to watch out for Jonghyun and Luna though. Luna wouldn't understand, and Jonghyun would probably think I was cheating on him or something."

Okay, deal." and he pulled into the driveway, "Well we're back!"

                                                                                   .....................................

"There back!" Luna exclaimed and pulled apart from Jonghyun.

Jonghyun jumped, "Great! Now what am I going to do?" he looked around, maybe he could make his escape.

"Shh! She won't suspect a thing. Well just tell her we got back, and wanted to talk a bit." Luna said, and smoothed down her hair.

"I can't believe we were making out, if Krystal finds out she'll hate us both." said Jonghyun.

"So why did you kiss me again, Jonghyun? Huh?" asked Luna, wanting to know, "I thought you weren't going to do it again."

"Hey, it's not all my fault, you didn't exactly push me away. I say you were kissing me back." Jonghyun said, crossed his arms and looked at her smugly.

"I-I-" Luna stuttered, but was interrupted when Minho and Krystal walked through the door.

"Hey guys!" said Minho and headed straight for the kitchen.

Krystal looked over at Jonghyun, "What are you doing here?" she asked and walked over to him.

"Um...I just dropped Luna off and now I'm leaving."

"Okay." she said and gave him a hug. For some reason it felt awkward, and Jonghyun seemed to be nervous. Why was he looking at Luna every five seconds? she wondered. What had happened?

"So how was the movie?" asked Krystal, innocently, sitting crossed legged on Luna's bed.

Luna seemed to jump and become jittering after she asked the question, "It was great, you should see it. How was babysitting?" she had quickly changed the subject, which made Krystal all the more suspicious.

"It was fine." she stated, unlike Luna, she kept her cool about the lie. But Krystal knew Luna well enough that something happened at the movies. Something she didn't want her to find out. But she was going to find out...eventually.

"So are you and Jonghyun going to do anything tomorrow?" she asked.

Krystal shrugged, "Not that I know of. Probably. He'll most likely stop by here and we'll think of something then." why didn't she feel as excited as she usually did when she knew she was going to hang with Jonghyun. Was it because of Minho? She felt so confused. What was happening to her? It was a fake date. She had become his fake girlfriend. But she never had noticed how nice Minho was. He looked out for her, and he even acted like a gentleman! Something Jonghyun rarely did.

"Hey, Luna, I'm thirsty, I'm going to go and get a drink or something. Do you want anything?" Krystal stood up from the bed, placing the magazine she had been reading down.

"Sure, whatever you're having I guess." she didn't even look up from the magazine she was reading.

"Okay." and she made her way downstairs and into the kitchen. She knew where everything was. She had been over enough times.

She grabbed two cups from a cupboard and opened the refrigerator and got out some type of juice. She didn't know what, but she figured she would like it anyways. She poured the juice and placed it back in the fridge. She grabbed the two cups and turned, to head back upstairs, and CRASH!

She hadn't heard Minho enter the kitchen and now he stood there dripping with juice.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't hear you come in!" she quickly grabbed some paper towels and dabbed at his clothes, and mopped up the mess. She felt her face reddening.

Minho just laughed, "It's okay. I should have warned you or something." he his fingers, "Yum, I think I'll have some of this."

"No, no it's may fault." and she frantically dabbed him some more, hoping she somehow didn't stain his clothes or something

"Krystal." he grabbed her hand, she looked up at him. Their eyes connecting.

"Yes." she was a little breathless, why did she feel like this?

"It's okay, I'm not going to melt." he said, I'll stay here forever. And then he acted on an impulse he knew he would probably regret later, he grabbed her up in his arms and kissed her.

She didn't resist.

                                                        .....................................

Luna heard the crash and decided she should go down and investigate, she reached the bottom of the stars, "Hey, Krystal, you all ri-" she turned the corner and stopped. In the middle of the kitchen she saw Krystal and Minho kissing! What was going on here?

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

so what do you think? i know, this chapter is quite boring but i will try to make it better :) please comment :)