Sweater Weather

Only One For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sweater Weather

 

 

Ji Hyo came home from lunch with his mother looking giddy but visibly shivering from the cold weather outside. The colder season had already started and he had reminded her tirelessly to dress warmly -- not that she’d bothered to listen to him, at all -- to avoid her freezing herself out there.

With an exasperated sigh, Jong Kook met her by the door of the apartment and pulled her closer to him, helping her shed the flimsy excuse for a coat that she’d donned on today, hanging it by the door, before enclosing her in a warm hug. Her skin was cold and clammy from the bruising wind outside, but there was a smile on her face and she looked pretty happy.

“Did you have a good time?” he asked her, finally taking notice of the bags that she’d brought in with her, and raising an eyebrow at her in question. “She brought us another supply of food?”

Ji Hyo nodded and started gathering her bags. He crouched and took some of the bags to help her, then followed her to the kitchen where she unpacked and placed the food they were given by his mother in the fridge.

“Your mom is lovely, as usual,” she answered, and though it bewildered him at first -- unused as he was to introducing his girlfriends to his family -- but now he really just found it endearing how much the two of them spent a lot of time together. After all, they’re both the most important women in his life. “She wants to come over soon.”

Jong Kook nodded and left it at that, knowing that Ji Hyo would make those arrangements with his mother herself, because Ji Hyo talked to his mother more than he did these days. Instead he looked at her and tilted his head, making her look back at him curiously.

“What??” she asked, sounding a little self-conscious as her hand flew up to her hair in an effort to tame it. Her eyes were wide and questioning as she waited for him to respond.

But he didn’t say anything anymore, he only pulled her to him and bussed with his, placing a soft kiss against her lips. Her eyes fell shut and he heard her hum lightly as their lips touched.

When he was mildly satisfied, he pulled away and tucked the unruly strands of her hair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter