PROLOGUE.

A CROWN OF IRON.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sera was born in House Ragoth, one of the prime, original noble families at the Court of Nifjlorn, a kingdom ruled by Queen Inhye in stead of her dead husband, King Changnam of Vaeros.

After the old monarchy of Ixu was wiped at the hands of usurpation and betrayal against the late King Jinryeo by Changnam himself, the Kingdom was soon overcome with another crisis: Changnam was stabbed to death during his first year of reign and the blame was pinned on Lord Sehong of House Ragoth, once dear friend and advisor of King Jinryeo, who served 20 years in prison as to pacify the people rather than have him executed at the order of Queen Inhye.

Ever since the court has split between those who venerate the royal family and those who preserved the previous king's memory by following her father's advice, Sera and her family have always been at odds with the rulers, managing to avoid any other scandals. That is, untill, secretly, her brother Oh Sehun and Princess Park Chaeyeon fell in love, rekindling the royals' hatred torwards House Ragoth. 

Thus the story begins with Sera being caught between Prince Chanyeol of Vaeros, who tries to keep the two families from bloodshed, and Young Lord Baekhyun of Andusk, his cousin who is frowned upon for his mixed bloodline of House Seyr and his unpredictable, ruthless temper... 

 


THE NOBLE HOUSES. 

 

HOUSE VAEROS
("breath, fire, fiery, life") 
Element: Fire

King Park Changnam (deceased)

Queen Park Inhye (regent) 

Prince Park Chanyeol (eldest son) 

Princess Park Chaeyeon (younger daughte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter