My man

Trans Jessica

 

Tiffany has always liked men. Loves, likes, she’s attracted to them. Men are cool. They can protect her from bugs, open jars for her and can reach things for her. They are also y, body full of six packs and muscles, and they have an organ that can please her ually.

 

But this one man, sleeping next to her, was different, but Tiffany still loves him nonetheless. He may be afraid of bugs too, can’t open the jar for her, and definitely, is shorter than her. Doesn’t have six packs but he sure did work hard to have decent eleven shaped abs. And ofcourse, he doesn’t even have the male ia. 

 

But Tiffany doesn’t care, because no man ever loves her like him. She knows that Jaeyeon, or back then Jessica, has always loved her. She noticed all the lingering stares and soft touches from Jessica meant something more. But Tiffany doesn’t like women. She’s a woman herself and it’s her nature to be attracted to men. So Tiffany rejected Jessica, and Jessica didn’t mind, along with the line that Jessica will always love her, even though she won’t return it back.

 

——

 

930 hurts her. So bad. She longed for Jessica. She longed for the dumb canine grin and soft head pat. She longed for the lazy but strong arms that always pulled her back to bed when they were late to schedule. She longed for cheesy lines that sometimes Jessica would slip and then apologised with red ears. Or simply, she longed for Jessica’s love.

 

——

 

Taeyeon has been keeping in touch with Jessica. And Tiffany always wondered why, because she was the one who agreed to vote Jessica out from the group. Technically, she’s the one who kicked Jessica out.

 

But yet, Jessica reached out for her. But not Tiffany, the girl Jessica proclaimed to love.

 

But then, after a year. Taeyeon didn’t contact Jessica anymore. A big fight it seems. Something about how Jessica didn’t keep promises. Selfish and a liar.

 

——

 

They met again. After 9 years. In a park. But Tiffany didn’t meet Jessica. She met a different person. Short haired, still short height, flat chested, Jessica. 

 

She was confused at first. How does the man that runs around with closed eyes like crazy is Jessica. But yes, he is. Jessica.

 

Because as soon as their eyes met, the familiar red, donned Jessica ears. And instead of tucking hair behind ears like Jessica always did, the man swiped his hair back, with a shy grin on his face. And a small squeak that was spoken in a low register voice.

 

“Oh oh! H— Hi Tiff- Tiffany”

 

——

 

They met again. But this time it’s at a party. Small party organised by Taecyeon. Tiffany was reluctant to go at first, because her ex will be there, Nickhun. It’s not that she hates him, it just will be awkward if they saw each other.

 

But she didn’t meet him, luck was on her side. But she met someone instead. Jessica

 

Tiffany wanted to take a breather from the party, she likes the alcohol, but she shouldn’t be drinking much. So she went outside to calm down her lust for drinking. She wasn’t the only one.

 

She saw a man, donned in black leather pants, and black leather jacket. With black hair. The man turned his back to her, it was Jessica.

 

——

 

“Jessica?”

 

Tiffany widened her eyes, she didn’t believe she would see Jessica again. Especially after Jessica ran away right after she kissed her cheeks while saying “see you later”.

 

They didn’t see each other again after that.

 

“Tiffany?”

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Uhm, Taecyeon invited me?”

 

“He knows you?”

 

“Yeah of course he knows me”

 

Jessica was confused, how come Tiffany didn’t know that. Taecyeon is his best friend, even though everyone thought they were dating at some point but no, Jessica has always liked girls, and so does Taecyeon. They’re best friends. Taecyeon is like his protector. Considering how he’s tall and bulky while he’s small and can’t even lift dumbbells.

 

“No— I mean, this you”

 

“This me?”

 

“Yeah”

 

“I do not understand”

 

“I mean he knows that you’re a trans man”

 

“I prefer the term man actually but yeah he knows”

 

“How come he knows?”

 

“I told him?”

 

“Why did you tell him?”

 

“Why are you asking too many questions Tiffany?”

 

“No— like, how come he knows, when me, your best friend doesn’t?”

 

“But you do know???”

 

“It’s because I met you at the park Jess—“

 

“Jaeyeon”

 

“Huh?”

 

“My name is Jaeyeon, and uhhh, let’s sit if you want to ask me questions”

 

Jaeyeon then moved to sit down at the tea table in front of Taecyeon’s house and gestured to Tiffany to do the same. He then noticed that Tiffany was shivering, it’s a cold night after all. He then stood up.

 

“Did you want to run away a—“

 

Tiffany then went quiet when Jaeyeon took off his jacket to put it around her. His jacket smells like Jessica.

 

She then noticed that his ears went read, and Tiffany chuckles, even after years, he’s still her timid panic gay Jessica. Well now, a timid panic het Jaeyeon.

 

“Well, aren't you a gentleman?”

 

Jaeyeon then beamed at her, because he is still not used to people calling him masculine terms, and it makes him so happy.

 

“Why are you smiling?”

 

Jaeyeon then left out a sheepish laugh.

 

“Oh sorry” He rubbed his head.

 

“I still excited when people call me man haha” 

 

He was smiling so hard that he showed his canine and his eyesmiles shown. He looked so happy

 

Tiffany felt like her heart was being struck, she missed that look on Jessica a lot, and now she is finally seeing it, but on Jaeyeon’s face instead. Jaeyeon has short black hair with comma bangs, and defined cheekbones. Tiffany just noticed that he lost his chubby cheeks.

 

“You have gone thinner”

 

“Oh, why do you say that?”

 

“You have lost your cheeks”

 

Tiffany then moved closer to him and poked his cheeks.

 

“I like your chubby cheeks a lot Jessica”

 

“But I’m not Jessica”

 

“Oh I’m sorry” 

 

Tiffany then flinched and retracted her finger back only for Jaeyeon to take her hand and poke his cheek back.

 

“But I will get back my chubby cheeks for you though”

 

Tiffany smiles, Jessica used to do anything for her, and apparently, so does Jaeyeon.

 

“Where did it go?”

 

“Oh it must be because of my top surgery. I lost lots of blood and couldn't eat properly for days. I’m okay now though”

 

“You lost blood??? Was it a failure??”

 

“What? Nooo it’s just you know, my anemia decided to act up. I’m fine really. You can see that I was really hyper that day. I have lots of rest”

 

“Oh yeah hahaha”

 

Tiffany laughed.

 

“You run like crazy, I thought you hate running”

 

“Jessica hates running, she doesn’t likes how her s are such a burden for her. But Jaeyeon doesn’t have s you see”

 

He then proudly showed her his flat chest.

 

He looks so happy, happier than ever. This dawned to Tiffany that maybe he has been wanting to become transman for a long time.

 

“You look happy”

 

“Ofcourse I am!! I waited years for this”

 

“Is this the reason why you left the group?”

 

Jaeyeon froze. They went silent after that. Tiffany then realised that she maybe shouldn’t has asked that.

 

“I— I’m sorry I shouldn’t have ask you that, let’s just for—“

 

“Yeah, it’s the reason”

 

He then put his arms on the table, put his head on top of it. He titled his head to look at Tiffany.

 

“I can’t be a man if I’m in a girls group, you know. So I left”

 

“But they said that Taeyeon kicked you”

 

“Oh that too, because my dysphoria has worsen a lot and she said she can’t handle seeing me suffer so she wants me to go transitioning fast”

 

“Wait, Taeyeon knows?”

 

“Yeah”

 

“I— are you guys still in contact with each other?”

 

Jaeyeon pouted, he looked so sad, like a kicked puppy.

 

“No”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I broke her promise, I said that after I left the group I would transition fast but I didn’t. She was mad at me because she did everything she can to make sure I left the group but I didn’t keep her promise”

 

“But you did now”

 

“Yeah, 9 years later apparently”

 

“You still need to meet her and tell her that Jaeyeon ah”

 

Jaeyeon sighed

 

“I know”

 

He then smiled and said

 

“She was the one who gave me that name”

 

“Jaeyeon?”

 

“Yeah”

 

Tiffany chuckles

 

“No wonder it seems familiar, Jaeyeon and Taeyeon”

 

“I like it a lot, I hope she doesn’t minds that I use it now”

 

“Of course she won’t, she gave it to you remember”

 

He looked so sad that Tiffany slowly pulled him into her arms, he immediately settled himself in it, he missed this, being in Tiffany’s arms, and Tiffany too, missed holding him. She then went through his hair.

 

“Your hair is short”

 

“Yeah, I cut it myself”

 

“Oh wow really?”

 

“Yeah, the day after I got discharged. I was so excited to see me without and I want to see how I look with short hair so I went to the bathroom and cut it myself”

 

“You did great”

 

“Of Course!! Now that I’m a man I want to always look good”

 

Tiffany laughed because he’s so happy that he bounced a little.

 

“Oh and Tiffany?”

 

“Hmm yes?”

 

“Now that I’m a man....”

 

He trailed off, Tiffany knew where this was going.

 

“Will you go out wi—“

 

“Yes”

 

“Yah!”

 

He struggled from her embrace and whined.

 

“I didn’t even finish the question yet”

 

“And I still answered yes”

 

“Geez, looks like you already expected me to ask you that”

 

“Ofcourse, because I know you, oh, am I one of the reasons you want to become a man?”

 

Jaeyeon froze. He pouted

 

“Oh my god stop pouting, you said you’re a man”

 

“A man can still pout and how do you know that”

 

“It’s totally something that you will do, so it’s true?”

 

He was then the one that pulled Tiffany for a hug.

 

“Yeah”

 

He mumbled.

 

“Now will you give me your number and not run away again”

 

“You kissed me out of blue! How am I supposed to react?!”

 

——

 

That was around one year ago. And Tiffany has never been happier. Jessica wasn’t lying when she said that she loves Tiffany. And now, being Jaeyeon, he makes sure that Tiffany feel loved everyday.

 

Even Though he’s not exactly the man of her dream. But she knows that no man ever love her like he does. 

 

“Babe”

 

Tiffany shakes Jaeyeon.

 

“Babe wake up, you need to take your T shots”

 

Jaeyeon's eyes popped up and he quickly jumped from the bed.

 

“NO I DON’T WANT ANYMORE T SHOTS”

 

He screamed in his deep voice. He has started to take testosterone for five months already. And being Jaeyeon, who hates needles, keeps giving Tiffany hard times.

 

And Tiffany didn’t mind, even though his man is short, scared of bugs, quite fragile, and most importantly, complained about how he wants more male hormones but absolutely hates the fact that he needs to take it via shots, Tiffany still loves him.

 

Because he is her man. Her Jaeyeon, no more Jessica.

 

“JUNG JAEYEON COME HERE AND TAKE YOUR T SHOTS OR NO MORE FOR YOU”

 

“NOOOO”

--------

Just wanna show you how Jaeyeon looks like. Below is before T and take back in the first chapter Image