001

My youth is yours 💛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I love you” Jackson kissed his girlfriend, Irene’s cheek once again after whispering those words. It’s already thirty past midnight but they’re still at the park, after the dinner date they had for their second anniversary. Irene is sitting on Jackson’s lap, arms wrapped around his neck while Jackson has his arms around her waist. 

“Hey, stooop” Irene whined after the nth time she got a kiss from the lad. Jackson couldn’t get enough with his girlfriend and they are both aware about that. He would be randomly steal kisses on her cheek or forehead.

“Why? I like kissing you” He smiled and cupped her chin to make her face him. Irene both loves and hates the fact that Jackson can wrap her around his finger (in a good way), just like that. She giggled and looked away, snuggling against his neck. They've been together for years now yet she still can't help not to be giddy everytime he looked at her in the eye sweetly.

“Oh. What’s wrong, baby?” Jackson giggled and asked, though he truly knew, a hundred percent why his girl reacted like that. He tried to pull her off him but she resisted so he just rubbed her back and kissed her shoulder.

They are a very clingy couple, but they don't do it in public, not just because they're still keeping their relationship a secret but because Irene doesn't like public display of affection.

It took few more minutes before Irene finally pulled back and pecked her boyfriend’s lips which made Jackson giddy. He gently wrapped his hand around her nape and kissed her deeper this time.

The kiss is wet and deep yet gentle. The kiss is dominated by Jackson as always, but he constantly remind himself that he should not cause Irene into doing something he knew she’s not ready yet.

Irene is three years younger than him, she is very innocent and pure with a hopeful and motivated soul, and he doesn’t want to hurt or injure her sincere heart.

 “Hmm,” Irene slowly parted their lips and looked down, while her palms pressed against his chest, pushing him gently. She loves being kissed by Jackson, he is her first kiss and she still remembers how romantic their first kiss was. But disregard to that, she is that idealistic young lady who vow not to lose her ity until they get married.

“I’m sorry” Jackson said and brushed some strand of Irene’s hair off her face and adored her beauty.

“No, I’m sorry” Irene said sadly. She knows her boyfriend has his needs too, but she really is not ready yet and she’s very thankful that he understands and respects her.

“Baby, you know I hate it when you say sorry with regard to that” Jackson sighed. The last thing she wants her to think is he wants her for .

“Still, I know you have your-” She didn’t finish her sentence when she noticed Jackson’s reaction. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter