Verse One (Second Half)

Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

I glanced at my girlfriend who's grinning mischieviously. I tapped her legs and raised an eyebrows,questioning her

"What you grinning at?"

"Nothing,oppa" She giggled

"Really,why are you giggling then?" Still nothing convinced.

She's always like this whenever she hides something from me.

"It's nothing,Youngbae oppa just said something that made me laugh,it's nothing really"

"Okayyy" I stretched out my word,still not convinced but decided to just continue writing some lyrics on my notes anyway.

We were at the studio,just hanging out. She just got back from LA. Nowadays,our set up are always like this ,we don't get to spend time together because I'm busy with my work and she's busy with her own . Studio is the only place we could have private time and do work as well.

After a few minutes,I heard her giggles again. Deciding I've had enough of work. I beckoned her to come to me.

"Babe c'mere,I wanna cuddle" I whined like a baby

"So I have your full attention now, what a pleasure,Mr Kwon"

"What do you mean by that? I have always set my full attention to you, Ms Lee" Opening my arms,urging her to come closer to me. Once she hugged me back, I hugged her tighly,and sniffed her hair,feeling the familiar fragnance I know she only has.

I buried my face on her neck ,planting small kisses here and there while she's busy with her phone.

I was about to dozed off when I felt her body vibrates against me. She was trying to laugh discreetly but she failed miserably.

I sat up straight and squinted my eye curiously. I took my phone and checked my instagram.

My jaw dropped when I saw what Chaerin's posted just an hour ago. It was me.

She posted a picture of me while I was sleeping with a lil bit drool on the corner of my lip. She captioned " My big baby 😂😆"

Now I know why she kept on giggling. It was because she's reading silly comments from her instagram.

I shown her my phone.

"Chaerinnn,what's this?" Feigning mad. Her face was so red from trying hard not to laugh.

"Babeee!" I called her again.

"You are so cute in that photo,oppa. I couldn't help it" She smiled at me cutely,showing me her crescent eye smile.

A smile I love receiving from her. The smile that can keep a stupid grin on my face.

"But still,you shouldn't post it . Its embarrassing. My fans will looked at me weirdly now" I grumbled. Wanting to be coaxed by her.

But instead of being coaxed by her, what I received was her obnoxious laugh.

Feeling irritated,I decided to ignored her. I sat at the corner of the couch with my arms crossed,sulking.

Whenever I'm with Chaerin, I always act like a baby. I don't know why but the feeling of being babied by her is a good feeling for me.

Chaerin suddenly stood up,i thought she was leaving but she went to where I am and kissed by forehead.

"Don't sulk oppa, I love you" She said ,doing her aegyo.

From that,I know I was doomed . My irritation vaporated immediately.

I mean who could resist cuteness from this woman? No one.

It's always like this. I sulked, she does her aegyo then boom, my annoyance flew away . I'm such a goner

Couldn't hide my glee, I pulled her in my lap and kissed her lips , I bit her lower lip softly,earning a moan.

"Your cuteness will be the death of me" I whispered to her lips. I feel her shy smile against it. She circled her arms around my neck and deepened our kiss.

She constantly play things coy but in some odd reason , I always find it cute. Like always.

'Damn it'

__________________________________________________________________________

Here goes my baby again.

She kept on giving me her seductive smiles. Those seductive smiles that can put me on my knees every damn time

' For Pete's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter