Verse One (First Half)

Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

I've been in love with this amazing woman named Lee Chaerin for almost 6 years now. Eversince then ,my life has never had any dull moments.

She's my star. She may seemed so unreachable but she's the only unreachable I won't ever get tired of reaching.

"Chae, I'm telling you the truth, I like you" I confessed while running my hands through my hair,kind of frustrated.

"No Jiyong, I refuse to believe that ,you just got out of a relationship and now you're telling me you like me? Unbelievable" She replied stubbornly,crossing her arm.

It was true though,I just broke up with my ex but I have valid reason, it's because of this woman in front of me. It doesn't feel right to be with a person I don't have any feelings for so the only way to end both our misery was to break up.

"You know I don't just blurt out things if it's not true,right? What can I do to make you see I'm serious about you,about us?" I softly exclaimed, reaching for her hand and good thing,she just let me.

"Oh Ji,there are alot of things for you to prove, for me to be able to believe you. You know how traumatized I am with my last relationship,and I don't want that to happen again especially if it's with you. I can't afford to lose you too " She explained,looking away.

That pathetic bastard ,Jay cheated on her with someone older. She caught them making out on his bed. She was about to surprised him but guess what,she was the one who got surprised. Ofcourse,I knew about every details because I was the one who comforted her.

"I know,I'll make you see you can trust me. I'll make sure not to break your heart, I won't disappoint you " I promised her.

Knowing Chaerin,words don't really mean any to her and I know I need to make an action in order to prove it.

At that very moment, my sole mission is to gain her trust and give her everything that that bastard failed to give her.

Pure Love and Peace of Mind

__________________________________________________________________________

After months of proving that I'm serious about her,she finally said yes. That was one of the happiest day in my life . The woman I longed to hold in my arms is officially mine.

No words can explain how lucky I am to finally able to call her mine. Lemme tell you things.

She's my get away car. She's my escape from his cruel and judgemental world.

"Oppa,wanna have a road trip?" She asked me,grasping my hand. I smiled.

"I know what you're doing" I playfully pinched her cheeks.

Alot of things has been happening. Scandal about T.O.P hyung. Wedding of Youngbae. My dating rumor about Nana .

Things has been occupying my mind lately and I can't think which one should I put my attention first and she knows it stressing me out.

"What? I just wanna be with you alone . Is that too much to ask,boyfriend?" She cheekily smiled

This girl, she really know how to cheer me up.

I just stared at her in awe ,thinking how this beautiful woman still stayed by my side throught ups and downs of my life.

"Oppa,come on,let's keep going now" She shouted. Getting me out of my daze.

"I love you" I muttered once I sat on the driver seat. Silence filled the car.

Looking up, I saw with hanging,looking surprised

That was the first time I told her that.

"What did you say ?" Wanting me to repeat the words I muttered I took her hand ,kissing it and said

"I said I love you,Babe" She smiled

"I love you" She whispered while she planted small kisses on my lips. I held her waist tightly savoring the moment.

__________________________________________________________________________

She's my line to the sand when I go too far

Being an idol really can be overwhelming and sometimes,yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter