2. Saturday

Freaky What?

Ryeowook woke up at 10:00am in the morning. He thought that everything that happened yesterday was a dream.

"So, that was just a dream, huh?" 

Suddenly he realizes that's not his voice. He quickly ran to find a mirror but then also found out that he's not in his apartment. When he finally finds the bathroom, he looks into the mirror. He almost wanted to scream his lungs out.

(AHHHHHH!) He mentally screams.

He wasn't looking at himself. Instead, he was looking at Siwon. Then, the first thing he did was run back to the bedroom and find a phone. When he managed to find it, he dialed his own number just to be sure it was himself that answers it.

 

Siwon had it worse. When he woke up, he found out that he was in Ryeowook's apartment. He first thought he slept over but couldn't find him. Then he looked into a mirror and actually screamed.

"That definitely woke up Ryeowook's neighbors." 

The neighbors went to "his" door to ask "him" why "he" screamed. He was hesitant, but told them that he thought he saw a cockroach or rat. After they left, he heard a ringing sound. It was Ryeowook's phone. So he answered it.

"Hello?" (Siwon)

"Hello? Siwon? Is that you?" (Ryeowook)

"Ryeowook?" (Siwon)

"Yes. What's going on?" (Ryeowook)

"Yeah, I was going to ask that too." (Siwon)

"Well, since we both don't have any schedules today, I guess we should meet up." (Ryeowook)

"Okay. I'll go to you. Just stay there and change my clothes for me. I think I wore those yesterday." (Siwon)

 

When Siwon got to his apartment, he ringed the doorbell. Ryeowook went to the door and they stared awkwardly at each other.

"So....... Come in?" (Ryeowook)

"Y-yeah......" (Siwon)

They thought about what happened to them. And they came up with 3 theories.

1. They had way too much to drink.

2. They had to be in a deep dream. That one was proven to be wrong.

Or 3. It had to do something with that psychologist that they yesterday. Or what they thought it was yesterday.

"You think it has to do with that psychologist?" (Ryeowook)

"It has to be. We need to see her now!" (Siwon)

-----------------