1. Friday

Freaky What?

Siwon and Ryeowook haven't been getting along recently. Not just because of high fives but because of everything. One day, Leeteuk decided that they should go to a psychologist to help them with their friendship. It worked for him and Heechul and they have been getting along for a while.

"Hyung, do we really have to?" (Siwon)

"I'm doing it for your own good. You two have been arguing for months already." (Leeteuk)

"But hyung..."(Ryeowook)

"No buts." (Leeteuk)

 

They had no choice but to go to the psychologist's office. The leader had already booked them with a psychologist. Not the one he and Heechul went to because she was busy with other people. But the one he did manage did say that she could help them with their problems.

 

They reached the office door.

"Hello?" Siwon knocked on the door.

"Hello. My name is Kim Mia. I've been expecting you two. (Mia)

"Our leader booked you with us to talk." (Ryeowook)

"Oh, I know. You two have not been in a good relationship. Am I right?" (Mia)

"You could say that." (Siwon)

"Alright. Let's see what I can do. What was the reason for your arguing?" (Mia)

"Well..." Siwon and Ryeowook both said at the same time.

"Years ago, we started to argue over my "high five obession"." (Siwon) 

"Since then we argue about just anything like out height difference, our interests etc." (Ryeowook)

"I see. Now I would like for you two to look at each other." (Mia)

Siwon and Ryeowook started to look at each other but the looking started to turn into staring.

"So what are we suppose to do?" (Siwon, Ryeowook)

Suddenly, everything went black.

---------------