Chapter 11

Unrequited Love

 

[No one’s POV]

“Seohyun-ah..” Kyuhyun said as he took her hands in his. Seohyun was shocked at his sudden intimacy, her heart was racing, but of course, she was happy. “I…I..have been thinking about this for quite awhile.” Kyuhyun said slowly. “What is it, oppa?” Seohyun said curiously. “Will you be my girlfriend?” Kyuhyun said shyly, as he looked into her eyes then looked down.

“Oppa..I…” Tears started to well up in her eyes. “What is it, don’t cry please! I won’t force you.” Kyuhyun started to panic. “Of course I’m willing to be your girlfriend. I have been thinking about how to confess to you. I even asked Changmin-oppa for tips.” The girl said shyly.

“Really? I always thought you had something for Changmin-sshi.” Kyuhyun admitted. “Of course not, oppa, what made you think so. We’re just childhood friends who happened to be very close, that’s it. More like siblings actually.” Seohyun explained. “Ah…I’m sorry for doubting you Seo. I love you.” Kyuhyun said as he pulled her into an embrace.

“Can I ask? When did you started loving me?” Seohyun said innocently.

“Since…the first time you talked to me. I was amazed by your courage, well, not many girls dare to approach me. Usually those who did, are those who’re just crazy over me. You were different, I guess that’s why I was attracted to you.” Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun then nodded her head slowly.

“And I started to get jealous when guys went near you. I didn’t want to admit initially, until Sungmin-hyung described to me about my behavior. I guess…that’s how it happened.” Kyuhyun shrugged.

Seohyun then smiled happily as she heard Kyuhyun talked about how he fell in love with her. This feeling was fresh to her, she has not experienced love, but this guy, just beside her, made her world upside down simply with words.

“I’m new to this…but…I love you anyway.” Seohyun said softly as she blushed. “Me too…I love you.” Kyuhyun said as he tugged her hair behind her ears gently.



 

 

Dears readers, I would like to apologize for this abrupt ending. I need to confess, I'm having a writer's block for this story. I didn't know how to come up with a storyline that is different from the others. Hence, I would like to seek your understanding for me shifting my focus to my 4th fanfic (If Only). Please forgive my irresponsibility :(

Also, I would like to thank all of you who supported this fanfic. Thanks and sorry once again!