One

Silent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
TEAR OF PEARL

*Yongsun*

The sun was setting when Yongsun saw or rather smelled a particular and familiar scent. 

"That is her!" Yongsun thought. 

"It is really her!" 

"After so long, I thought I would never see you again." 

The person she was referring to is currently walking down the boardwalk.

The person now has long silver locks, and a more pale complexion but her soft dark brown eyes and small cute triangular mouth remains the same. She's wearing this loose white dress shirt paired with her mid thigh black shorts with some accessories on her wrist and a familiar necklace on her neck.

She stopped in the middle of the path and rested her elbows on the rails and looked at her blurred reflection on the water as the waves move and race with each other to the shore.

Yongsun just kept on looking at her, time may have passed and changed some of this person's appearance but she knows it's her, she's her person. 

After a couple of minutes a woman approached her person and hugged her from behind. Her person then smiled, looked at the woman who approached her and to Yongsun's surprise they kissed.

"Why did they kiss?" 

"Who is that woman with my person?" 

"How can she smile like that to other people?" 

Yongsun can only say all of this things in her mind, while watching her person walk back to shore with the woman wrapped in her arms.

She can only whisper these words in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter