home

lapslock

joohyun’s walking up the familiar path towards her shared apartment with seungwan. it’s nearly one in the morning and the streetlights cast a warm glow on the evening road. 

 

joohyun reaches up and stretches her arms above her head; another day spent working excess hours at the office. she’s tired but she figures she needs a good walk after sitting around all day and mindlessly staring at numbers and figures.

 

she reaches their apartment and types in their password. 2129.

 

the door clicks open and her eyes slowly adjust to the dimly lit room. all their lights are closed save for a nightlight on the coffee table.

 

her eyes are drawn to the figure bundled up on the couch. how adorable. seungwan always waits for joohyun when she spends long hours at work, no matter how late.

 

she’s currently asleep; a slight snore audible from where joohyun’s standing. she’s wrapped herself up with her small hands holding fistfuls of the blanket and her socked feet poking out a little past it. joohyun walks up to the younger girl and spots drool on her chin. she chuckles lightly at the sight. always so cute son seungwan.

 

she sits beside the girl and threads her fingers through the younger’s hair. “seungwan-ah,” she says softly, not wanting to shock her awake.

 

seungwan blinks up at her slowly and smiles as she recognizes the older girl.

 

“joohyun unnie.” seungwan mumbles, voice deep from sleep.

 

joohyun caresses her face and runs her thumb against her cheek lovingly. “i’m home,” she sing-songs.

 

a full grin breaks out on seungwan’s sleepy face. she gets up and wobbles over to joohyun’s lap where she settles happily on the older’s thighs. her hands travel south and tug up at joohyun's blouse so that her fingers can freely run over the smooth skin of her stomach. she noses against the exposed skin of the older's neck and finds comfort in the familiar scent of her fading perfume. 

 

“i’m home too.”