mina x dahyun

twice as sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

author:  to start us off, i will post my beloved mihyun!  this will be a bit short, but once i get more detailed prompts and plots in my head, i'll write more.  enjoy!

 

 

 

--

mina knew this was going to happen when she felt her ankle lock up when waking up this morning.

 

she had tripped herself up on stage, twisting her ankle.  it was a good thing it wasn’t the real stage or that would’ve been embarrassing.

 

the grey haired girl sat in a chair as one of the managers felt the girls ankle, asking her if it hurt when she applied pressure or moved it in anyway.  mina of course nodded.  it hurt like hell.

 

she winced as the staff wrapped an ice pack around her ankle.  she thanked them before being helped by the same manager back to the dorm.

 

upon arriving home, she was alone for awhile.  they always had hours before a real performance when they had a prerecording.  so the other girls would be home any second.

 

mina was trying to her jeans to change into revalue clothes, but of course her ankle wouldn’t let her move at all without it hurting.  she kind of just fell back onto her bed and sighed.

 

she heard the three beeps that indicated that their front door opened.  she thought for a second before yelling.

 

“who’s there?  i need help!” mina sat up and her eyes widened, seeing dahyun ran to the door.

 

“what?  what?” dah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter