mina x jihyo

twice as sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

it all began when mina decided to become a bit... bold.

 

she usually stayed inside the dorm when they were on breaks or vacations.  she was either sleeping, eating, playing video games, or... all three.  

 

she was also a shy person.  didn’t like big crowds, but to be an idol you had to get use to it.  and after awhile, she did.

 

especially when mina and jihyo were placed next to each other for a meet and greet.

 

it was normal at first.

 

signing fans things, talking to the fans, and joking around.

 

when mina was waiting for the next person, she turned towards jihyo and smiled.  her elbows on the table and her head on her hands.

 

jihyo waved to some fans before turning her head.  she noticed the look and raised her eyebrow.

 

“you look pretty today.” mina winked at the leader.  she felt an arrow stabbed through her head.  making her cheeks turn a bright red.

 

“thanks.” jihyo responded.

 

mina kept the shenanigans going.

 

she should stared at jihyo’s face and lips when she would speak or look away.  jihyo caught her a few times, but just ignored it.

 

“jihyo-unnie,” mina whined before poking her shoulder.  jihyo ignored the younger girl.  it made mina pout.

 

“unnie~” mina added some annoying tone to her voice that made jihyo groan.  mina’s hand stopped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter